PDA

View Full Version : New Tiles

DragonFang
05-21-2002, 11:03 AM
I'm buildilding a Tile set with as many diffrent tiles as I can get and I need some help getting them. So I was woundering if anyone out there knows where I can get good Tiles or could please E-mail me theres. I will send the finshed version to whoever wants it and I'm curently sending the Demo by E-Mail. Anyone who helps will put them in the credits. The Tiles will be put together on the beta verson so they all can fit on the combo pages and please add the palettes for the tiles if you don't mind. Thanks for any help.
I Have named the File today and I will start sending the first Demo of Tons of Tiles (ToT for short) this weekend. So... Anyone who wants a copy of the Demo Please post your E-Mail or send me a E-Mail saying you would like a copy of the Demo.
My E-Mail is: [email protected]
New1st Zelda Tiles : Complete
Orions LttP Tiles : Overworld Tiles Full / Dungon Just started
palettes. Starting work on the dungons.
5-25-2002 Finished the New & Orions overworld tiles. Starting
on Orions Dungons tiles.

DarkDragoonX
05-21-2002, 10:38 PM
There is no way in the nine pits of hell you can fit many different kinds of tiles on one palatte.

SS4 Goku
05-22-2002, 04:41 PM
trust me i have tried and the tiles were messed up. they looked they have been nuked.

Naomi
05-22-2002, 10:46 PM
All I have to say is good luck. I tried combining 3 and had a fair share of problems, but if you can pull off more than 7, I will worship you! :) and you'll have to send me a copy :)

GuitarmanTim
05-23-2002, 06:29 AM
not true, people, I've managed to succesfully combine at least 4 packs into 1 file. Ofcourse the sprites have to be of 1 set and you can't really mix them. The tiles are not problem though, you can just use lvl palettes. I don't have that file anymore though, I only made it to see how far I could get, then I got bored and threw it away.

plith
05-23-2002, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
There is no way in the nine pits of hell you can fit many different kinds of tiles on one palatte.

Palette, GT, not pack. And I think it's sorta possible, but the tiles can't be super-specific about what colors they'll be and all such.

DragonFang
05-23-2002, 02:22 PM
Well I plan on using the beta verson to combine the tiles and put the palettes on diffrent numbers. I am using the beta becuase the bete and have a lot more pallettes stored in it instead of just 9 palettes. Any yes anyone who wants it I will send it to them throught E-Mail since I don't have a webpage or home page to upload it to. As soon as I get a chance I will try to make an AOL homepage and when the tileset is finshed I will put it there. I also will have a listing of what number(s) workes with what combo page(s). As for the sprits I will use the best looking ones I can find. If anyone finds any other paletes the work good with a combo page that isent listed post it here so I will ba able to add it to the list. And yes it is possable to have more than 9 diffrent tile sets & palettes combined in beta / verson 1.92.
PS. I really liked the unification tile set that was used for unification2 so if anyone finds could you please post where I could get it?(thanks) :drool:
PPS still need tile sets and palettes for them to work with becuase I have all ready combined the tile sets I have.

K-Teclis
05-24-2002, 08:20 AM
You only have to recolor some tiles, DarkDragoonX

DarkDragoonX
05-24-2002, 11:56 AM
Trust me. If this guy wants to have as many tiles in his set as I think he does, he's going to need level palattes out the wazoo.

DragonFang
05-24-2002, 05:07 PM
Ya I think I will be needing a lot a space for the level palettes. But at least you will have plenty of colors to choose from.
But so far I only have the newfirst tileset to work with so sometime soon could someone send me a few tilesets and there palettes or the quest files and the password to my E-Mail please?
As soon as I get new tile sets I will began working on them. Since this is a 3 day weekend I will have plenty of time om my hands if I don't get any Tile sets.

Praethus
05-25-2002, 02:37 AM
You should get Orion's LttP tileset. I know it's in this forum somewhere. And there is also the Revenge 2 set you can get at The Tileshop.

DragonFang
05-25-2002, 01:24 PM
Thanks I already have Orion's Lttp set but not the Revenge. I'll start looking for it soon. But boy does Orion's set have a lot of overworld tiles!!! I can't fit them all on 1 combo page!
O... and Naomi !!! looks like you better start practing your worshiping, becuase I counted and have enouff room to fit 20 :shocking: diffrent tilesets and their palettes!!!

Does anyone want the a copy of the ToT Demo??? (which is what I have so far on ToT) If so please send me your E-Mail and I will send you the Demo ASAP.

DragonFang
06-02-2002, 02:48 AM
ToT can now be freely downloaded at Dragonfang's ZeldaClassic (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DragonFang/). Downloaded or upload any quest you want when ever you want. While your looking aroundplease join so you can upload your quest and vote on are question of the month.

Yobumcha
06-02-2002, 03:04 PM
Don't double post use the edit button.

--Yobumcha--