PDA

View Full Version : irrational rage

Beldaran
05-21-2002, 02:09 AM
I HATE SPAM SO MUCH! I GET SO MUCH FREAKING JUNK MAIL!

If I get one more stupid stinking loan application for Lori Anderson or any of those god damned sons of bitches that send me spam I am going to go apeshit. It is none of thier fucking business where I'm going to college, how I'm paying for it, or what kinds of loans I have.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY INBOX YOU WORTHLESS SHIT EATING MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stonecarver.com/jpeg/anger.jpg

Rijuhn
05-21-2002, 02:25 AM
I don't feel your pain because it's never really been that bad for me (I really don't know why) but I'm trying to understand. You can talk it out with me, and maybe I can help you. I think this would be better suited for Rock Bottom where others can evaluate your situation and help you out during these trying times for you. I'll be here to talk to if you need any advice.

NOTE: THIS LAST PARAGRAPH WAS MY IMPERSONATION OF SOMEONE CARING. RIJUHN'S TRUE FEELINGS WILL NOW BE SHOWN.

Yeah, I hate spam shit mail too. FUCkers they are. I want to break their legs. I'm just glad that the filters I have take care of most of it.

Menokh
05-21-2002, 02:40 AM
Lori Anderson. I hate that bitch.
And whats funny, is that no matter how many times I block her, I still get mail form her. And it got delivered to my inbox when I used Hotmail with the spam filter on high(not exclusive, but almost). Anywhere else it goes to the spam folder where it belongs.

Drunken Tiger
05-21-2002, 02:42 AM
I dont know why... but i dont get spam its been pretty good lately..:shrug:

But in my old account i get like fifty a day...Fuckin pissed me off...:angry:

Beldaran
05-21-2002, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Menokh
Lori Anderson. I hate that bitch.
And whats funny, is that no matter how many times I block her, I still get mail form her. And it got delivered to my inbox when I used Hotmail with the spam filter on high(not exclusive, but almost). Anywhere else it goes to the spam folder where it belongs.

God no kidding! I ban her like once a day. I just know that somewhere out there is some fat, stinky, disgusting internet bitch with some stupid god damned auto send program; and she just sits around on her ass watching Jenny Jones and eating potato chips. I hope that a meteorite crashes into her stupid house and smashes her stupid computer, killing her as well. What a whore.

slothman
05-21-2002, 04:17 AM
Who is Lori Anderson? I've never gotten any spam from her. Actually I only got 1 spam ever. I can send it to you guy if you like.

Hermit
05-21-2002, 06:07 AM
http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/mike1.gif<-- Hell Yeah Beldaran!!

MJ kicks ass ;)

Mind if I stick this dancin fool in my sig too ? :thumbsup:

obi
05-21-2002, 06:33 AM
Don't make start, 100 week, and thats not counting my junk mail box! (another 100 )

Evil freaks!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerudo
05-21-2002, 07:09 AM
you know, i just wanna sit here and laugh, but i get ~100+ emails a day for spam. thats why i just made another account.

Darunia
05-21-2002, 08:13 AM
*Evily laugh*

I don't receive junk email!!! :lol:

:evil:

(Lol, I typed juan isntead of junk. What am I thinking)

Joshua Milton N
05-21-2002, 08:23 AM
I don't get any junk mail ether Darunia.
Laughs with Darunia.:lol:

Beldaran
05-21-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Hermit
http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/mike1.gif<-- Hell Yeah Beldaran!!

MJ kicks ass ;)

Mind if I stick this dancin fool in my sig too ? :thumbsup:

hehe, go for it. :)

DarkDragoonX
05-21-2002, 11:54 AM
I have a seperte E-Mail I use when doing things that will produce junk mail. As a result, I get around 800+ spam per week in that account, while my real account stays wonderfully clean. Ahhhh...

Ally985
05-21-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran

God no kidding! I ban her like once a day. I just know that somewhere out there is some fat, stinky, disgusting internet bitch with some stupid god damned auto send program; and she just sits around on her ass watching Jenny Jones and eating potato chips. I hope that a meteorite crashes into her stupid house and smashes her stupid computer, killing her as well. What a whore.

We can only pray, Beldaran!:naughty:

mrz84
05-21-2002, 04:54 PM
i hate junk mail. this what i think about junk mail. :gavel: smoooosh all junk mail! :kawaii:

jman2050
05-21-2002, 05:10 PM
Get an ISP account. That will almost solve all your problems, assuming you don't sign up at every darn internet site. My Roadrunner account gets about 5 spam mails a month the other 45 per month are either college stuff (I don't consider that spam since I gave my e-mail during the PSAT, and I ended up doing spectacular :rolleyes: ) and the important stuff. I feel for you though, my mom gets about 50 spams every few days.