PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania: Harmony of Disonance

Dracula
05-20-2002, 05:19 PM
So, here's some of the elements being put into the new Castlevania game for GBA.

-Graphics taken from SOTN, not reused COTM graphics like some people thought

-Music quality will be lowered, since it is a cartridge game and it needs extra memory. Still, Konami is good with doing amzing things with low sound quality.

-Two times bigger than SOTN. Well, if they count the inverted castle, that's amazing!!!

-I might not be in it. Sorry, I'm taking a vacation from killing Belmonts, so I'll have someone else take my place.

-Coming out in 2 months. Anyone gonna reserve theirs?

So, how does it sound so far? I'm definately gonna get it as soon as possible!

Mak-X
05-20-2002, 05:35 PM
EGM had a 3 page preview of the game in their latest issue. Looks good. Kinda interesting that one of the guys working on it said that they're making it more of a rpg than a straight action game so more people can play it. Because with the rpg elements, you can level up to get your character stronger if your not as good with the action, but other players can just go straight into the game if they're good enough. (RPG with elements of RPGs, not into a full blown RPG, it sounds just like Circle of the Moon is).
I'm interested in playing it but I still haven't finished Circle of the Moon yet.

Pick up the latest issue of EGM to check it out.

vegeta1215
05-20-2002, 05:55 PM
HELL YEAH! I'm getting it!!! :D COTM got me hooked. I just hope this one has as many cool things and as much replay value at COTM!

Only two months away?!? Damn, I gotta start saving some money!

Daarkseid
05-20-2002, 06:03 PM
I love the castlevania series(as long as they're 2D) so of course I'll be getting this game eventually.

Dracula
05-21-2002, 04:19 PM
Another thing to look foward too, is there might be voices, kinda like on SOTN... now, I'm not sure about this one, so don't count on it. I didn't include it, since it did say the sound quality will be lower than COTM.

mrz84
05-21-2002, 04:29 PM
i get EGM at least 2 months earlier than most people. :kawaii: i got the issue you speak of mak-x in late-march. :kawaii: dont know how but i did. maybe its like that one movie where a guy gets next week's newspaper and tries to change things. :kawaii:

Jigglysaint
05-21-2002, 08:38 PM
I've got COTM on my hard drive and I'm waiting for a faster computer so I can play it.