PDA

View Full Version : help

mjc0961
05-20-2002, 04:32 PM
I forgot to change my time... How do I get to the page where I can change it back???

Paradox
05-20-2002, 04:34 PM
this belongs in the newcomers forums...

up at the top of the screen click on the "user cp" button, then click on "edit options" on the list of the topics. scroll down partway and you can select your time zone.

Daarkseid
05-20-2002, 04:35 PM
Nothing is moved out of General Discussion, no matter how much more useful it might be in another forum.

At the top of the forum page should be a button called User CP. Click that, then in the list of links you then see, click Edit Options.

Scroll down and you should see two options, one allowing you to set which day of the week starts your week(depending on where you live) and then an option setting which time zone the forum times will appear.

J.J. Maxx
05-20-2002, 04:36 PM
We have a forum that can help you, the newbie, out! Its called the New Members Forum! They know all kinds of neat things. You should try it out.

I would get in big trouble if I moved this for you though cause I aint got no authority here. I'm sure a moderator will be along shortly. Thank you for flying Armageddon Airways.. :thumbsup:

Darunia
05-20-2002, 04:37 PM
Anyways, AGN clock goes two minutes before my computer clock....

Maybe is just my computer... weird, huh?

Daarkseid
05-20-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by JJMaxx

I would get in big trouble if I moved this for you though cause I aint got no authority here. I'm sure a moderator will be along shortly. Thank you for flying Armageddon Airways.. :thumbsup:

You do realize that your moderating abilities extend only to the forums you are assigned? You could try moving a topic out of GD all you want and the forums wouldn't let you.

J.J. Maxx
05-20-2002, 04:46 PM
Oh I see, rub it in my face. Fine...

*sneaks off to his sexual stomping grounds*

;)

mjc0961
05-20-2002, 05:09 PM
thanx