PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

NyteChylde
05-20-2002, 01:09 PM
Hey everyone, after a loooong absence (I looked at the date of my last post, 2000) I'm finally back...not sure who's around that'll remember me aside from Vel, mottzilla, Warlock, Nightmare, and a couple others...well, after getting myself reaqainted with ZQuest, I'm back in quest making mode (anyone got The Nytelands laying on their hard drive somewhere they'd wanna send me :D ) and I should be here at the forums a lot more now...

Jigglysaint
05-20-2002, 01:42 PM
Ah, YOU made that quest! Ya, I played it. It was sort of anoying that the enemies returned after every screen, but still, it was good. I still remember overworld music(I think). Anyway, as of 2000, PM quit, Dark Nation took over and has produced version 1.90, and a beta for 1.92 with layers, enemy placement, more flags and combos, and other goodies like more maps, d-maps, and such. I won't go into the ZC stuff here, but welcome back!

NyteChylde
05-20-2002, 02:03 PM
Thanks Jigglysaint...I'm pretty up to date as far as what has happened in the ZC community, but I have one question that I can't find an answer for, where can I get a copy of Warlock's updated newfirst tileset that I can use in ZC Beta 104 (or whichever one was the public beta)?