PDA

View Full Version : Where is Warlord?

Link 101
05-19-2002, 05:01 PM
Where the heck is Warlord? I haven't seen him in a while. Did he die or join hte army or something? WHERE DID HE GO!?!?!?!?

Dark Jim
05-19-2002, 05:03 PM
I've seen him online a few times. He doesn't post often. Did you want to contact him or something?

Link 101
05-19-2002, 05:07 PM
I DID want to contact him about the 200 posts I lost, but I found out that he couldn't restore them. At least thats what I heard. If he can than yeah I want to contact him.

Daarkseid
05-19-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Link 101
I DID want to contact him about the 200 posts I lost, but I found out that he couldn't restore them. At least thats what I heard. If he can than yeah I want to contact him.

Unless you had a previous member account that got disabled during the bulletin board switch last December, there is nothing he can do about the lost posts.

I lost about 1600 with the deletion of AaD and the mass prunings.

I guess one such as yourself would mind, since it takes you 200 away from having a custom avartar...

One thing to know is that Warlord has a life outside the forums(as alot of people do) and he can't be available 24/7 like some of the other staff members are.

Link 101
05-19-2002, 05:25 PM
Yes you are right. I should not have thought that he is always supposed to be here, and besides I haven't checked my post count in a while and I just did. Turns out that I got my posts back the old fashioned way. Only 400 posts to go!

King Link
05-19-2002, 07:22 PM
I've actually seen him on quite a bit recently. Anyway, he's on and off but when he does come on, he doesn't actually post much, he does more work than anything I think.

Jarrods Girl
05-19-2002, 11:57 PM
Yes he has been doing a lot of work lately and plus he has been busy outside of the forums... he has not been home much lately we have been out doing things... sorry..