PDA

View Full Version : Shining Force 2 Help!

obi
05-19-2002, 04:45 PM
I'm making a lot of these aren't I?

Well, anyway -

I have gotten the caravan and cannot find aany other way to go, no one says anything new, but some people sugest to go north but I can't. My newest char is RICK.
I have 2 Mithryls' and 1 Silver tank, how do i use them?

Again, thanks in advance.

OBI :)

Hermit
05-19-2002, 11:42 PM
I haven't played that game in years but here goes my memory...

If you just got the caravan then yes you go north over the rocky river, then far west (you might battle along the way). Once you've gone far enough west the little blind kid will say he hears a noise and you will go save some dude. From there you should know where you need to go from what happens.

I hope this is the right part you wanted :shrug:

Master Ghaleon
05-19-2002, 11:56 PM
that game was awesome, I used to know a big cheat. when you turn on your game, when something comes up on the screen, you would hold a and b and press up left down right and hit start. I could give ya the code if u woould like. U can even control the evil guys and change all the characters names. Save the mithrils, I think the silver tank is something when u can get promoted you use it on an archer? cant remember, its been awhile. You will use the Mithril later on, at a blacksmith. He will give ur charaters awesome weapons. There is a serect hidden place where fairies live and a timed battle. Its like in a corner of woods, you can see the part of the woods looks different, Well if u need help, just ask

obi
05-20-2002, 02:26 PM
Okay, thanks guy's I'll try out Hermits advice, I don't wan't to cheat just yet. I'm suprised I like this game so, I don't really go for strategies much...