PDA

View Full Version : Eating?

Rijuhn
05-19-2002, 01:10 AM
Since Mr. 207 wanted to know who here drinks, I've decided to make a little poll. How many of you eat? If other, then explain.

Jemsee
05-19-2002, 01:25 AM
lol

Voted other, I mostly splash around and play with my food then smash it up and put it into a blender (have you ever put a live frog in a blender and then hit the liquify button?) and then open the hatch and inhale.
Great way to injest food and burn calories at the same time.

Menokh
05-19-2002, 01:27 AM
Other.
I've found that there is a much more efficient meethod of consuming food.
I simply shove it up my ass and into my stomach. j/k

Rijuhn
05-19-2002, 01:31 AM
I'm surprised that spammers didn't get to this topic first, and your replies are well thought out. I now present to you each a Delbrekian soldier's blade. Use it wisely.

Mr. 207
05-19-2002, 01:33 AM
When I made a poll about drinking, I was referring to drinking alcohol.

But in answer to your question, yes I eat. I eat everyday.

Mitsukara
05-19-2002, 01:35 AM
I don't need to eat, because I designed a special electron paritcle recalucator beam emmiter. Whenever my body requires fuel, I mearly engage the beam unto my stomach, causing an asymptomatic energy reaction which creates nonpoisenous nutrients, thereby bypassing the ability to grow fat and removing one of the two main factors that cause aging. Unfortunatly, my electron particle recalucator beam emmiter is impossible to recreate and it's designs are incomprehendable and inexplainable to anyone who is not a chosen one of the uniplex knowledge matrix, much like many of my plans and how they require me to trip, fall, drop things, and get lost; therefore, I cannot explain it nor my plans to any of you, nor can I explain the uniplex knowledge matrix.

Drunken Tiger
05-19-2002, 02:13 AM
I eat all the time.. Matter of fact im eating right now...:drool:

Brasel
05-19-2002, 04:13 AM
Why do you think I gained 40 pounds?

The Savior
05-19-2002, 09:50 AM
I don't eat. Photosynthesis is a much more efficient method of gaining nutrients. If for whatever reason it is cloudy out, or I have the curtains drawn, I simply go into hybernation.

Drunken Tiger
05-19-2002, 09:53 AM
Your sorta like my dad.... Except he gets the best out of both worlds.. He eats and hibernates...;)

Dark Jim
05-19-2002, 10:28 AM
I'm almost always hungry and when I eat I eat a whole lot. I'm on the comp the whole day, eat a lot and don't gain any weight. :D

satanman
05-19-2002, 11:08 AM
I used to eat, but then I urinated on an electric fence, therefor I have no need to ingest substances.
How I'm working this keyboard, however, is a mystery even to me.

Ultra22Lemming
05-19-2002, 12:03 PM
Other.

Since I'm a cookie I eat myself. Canablelism(sp?) rules!!!!!!!!!!