PDA

View Full Version : My Fucking Life Sucks!!!

Dracula
05-19-2002, 12:08 AM
Please do not consider this flaming, since this is not against anyone here.

So, you wanna know why my life sucks? Or why it did suck for the last 4 fucking years?!?!?! I'M DEPRESSED!!! Newsflash? Yeah! I'm on Zoloft, and it is nothing but shit. Yeah, I seem happy here, but that's only because I try to blowoff steam here. I swear to god, I fell like killing someone. Here's a list for you people.

My mom's boyfriend is a fucking retard. He blames ME for everything he does wrong. He doesn't have to take the truth from two types of people- people younger than him, or women. He needs a fucking life. He tries to get me and my sister out of the way so he can get down my mom's pants.

I've been to too many funerals in my 14 years living here. The worst being my dad's. I don't have a dad anymore, so I don't have any rolemodel except for a Belmont. Another sign I have no life.

My mom pisses me off so much. Yeah, I love her, but she is annoying. Actually, she can be really stupid. She was dating someone, even when my dad was alive! The same ass hole! Well, she didn't do anything about him after my dad died, so why did she look for pity from other people? Beats me. And, she is so obsessed with TV. She watches ER, Third Watch, Law and Order, and pretty much anything with cops, ambulances, and firemen. When I ask her a question, she waits until a commercial to answer it, or sometimes the whole half hour.And when I get pissed, she yells from her seat "SHUT UP! MY SHOW'S ON!" I probably shouldn't be talking, since I have my own obsessions, and she watches TV to get away from that lunatic shes's dating... but she can at least let us breath here and stop smoking, like she promised to years ago.

My school sucks. There's a guy I really want to kill because he is such a fucking lunatic. I swear, since when were crackheads allowed in Catholic schools? He threatens everyone, including teachers. He brings brass knuckles and switchblades threatening people. He only got suspended for TWO days! No one can stand him, and he shouldn't have been born. If he really wants to kill someone, let it be himself. I can't see why he expects people to like him, since he always wonders why he has no friends. Oh, and by the way. He's in eighth grade, yet he's in 4th grade math and can barely read.

Along with the burecratting crackadict above, many other people hate me. Everyone in my class wishes I was burried with my dad, or just to go to hell where I came from. Gee, may I repeat, CATHOLIC SCHOOL!!!

Remeber my oversensitive nervous system? Well, it gives my minor seizieres and makes me spaz out. Yeah, it can be cool hearing people talk behind your back or felling a spitball lightly hitting you in the back of the head (read above) but why the passing out, spazing out, and practically shiting my pants for? Hmmm... God, you running with me? I need faith, quick!

Another retarded asshole, though he was nice enough to lend me his beaten up PSX that blew up and nearly killed me, though it did kill my game of SOTN, (which I ended to buy that thing off of eBay with ROB and SOTN, which is one thing I glad about) I told him about it blowing up today, yet he told me to buy a (not a new PSX) A PS2!!! So, I told him to give me 200 dollars, which all together paid for SOTN. Well, he bitched me out saying the game sucked and I shouldn't have bought it. Fuck him in a goats ass! Oh, and he threw my GCN on the ground all because I said XBox sucked. He told me how long my GCN Would last after that.

I'm a fucking crybaby. Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm crying right now. I'm so pissed off and depressed, I can't stand it. 4 years ago, I turned suicidal. Crazy, am I, to be suicidal in 4th grade? Sucks doesn't it. Well, then came Zoloft and a shrink. Well, it got worse actually, because I had real reasons to cry about- DEATH.

I don't know if I'll graduate. My life is just impacting me so hard, I can't concentrate on anything. Give me some tips to get me a C average to get the fuck out of here in a week! And I wish highschool would be a lot easier on me.

Well, that's my life in a nutshell right there. Can't stand it anymore. Someone just help me out here, cuz I dunno if I can handle this shit anymore.

Beldaran
05-19-2002, 12:16 AM
Dracula,

My parents didn't die. I can't relate to that kind of suffering. But I went to a backwards awful catholic school full of worthless dicks and I know what you're going through.

I feel for you so much.

Please try and remember that even though 95% of people are worthless, there are a few heroes out there who fight hard for what's right. Try and find strength within yourself to rise above the mother fuckers. They are all worthless. Only you are important, and you have to fight for yourself. Find out what's important to you, make dreams and pursue them. Try and live like your greatest heroes.

I'm thinking of you dude. I hope you can pull out of this. Good luck.

MottZilla
05-19-2002, 12:26 AM
=\ I'm really sorry that you have to go through that. There isn't alot you can do when you are a minor. You could whine about everything to someone that can do something about it to help you. And also, suicide would not be a great idea. You just gotta hang in there. =\

Breaker
05-19-2002, 12:29 AM
Antidepressants don't do shit, only made me feel worse then I did from the beginning.

mrz84
05-19-2002, 12:34 AM
i know how you feel drac. ive had at least 3 known deaths in the family. a little cousin (didnt know he was dead until he was already buried), my grandmother on my dads side (she was such kind-hearted soul) and my older half-brother tim (didnt know he existed until a few years ago and he died from friendly fire in afgahnistan(or however its spelled). i never had the chance to met him in person.

to deal with your problems, first i ask the name/address of the fool who assaulted your GC. he needs to be publicly smoooshed. second, the catholic school punk needs to meet DO and then he might respect some people including you cause DO and i stand by our pals. third, the paian from a lost loved one stays in your heart no matter how hard you try to forget. i can only say dont let it get to you too much and hire a mercenary to hide your moms sigs from her or something.

ok, everything except the stuff about death and maybe DO "talking" to the punk is a bunch of jokes. the stuff i said about death im serious about though. :kawaii:

Amber
05-19-2002, 12:37 AM
Look. Saying make dreams and follow them is all well and good. but it doesn't help most of the time trust me.

Everyone , I repeat, everyone has problems. Some worse, Some not quite as bad. Remember this. It helps sometimes.

As for your mom, do what she says. Try to stay out of the way. Stay in your room and study, if you have to. But if you try to force her to change there will be a great deal of fighting and you probably will be ignored. I've tried this.

As for the creeps at school, Ignore them. Try not to make yourself a target. If you don't let them know that they've gotten to you they will drop it eventually. not right away but eventually.

Have you ever been back to the psyciatrist? If not you should. If that medication isn't helping, he/she needs to know. It could harm you if its not working. Believing it should work and it not doing so is probably making you more depressed.

If none of this works, remember it's only a few more years until your 18. Then you can leave and never look back if you wish.

Rijuhn
05-19-2002, 12:55 AM
Hmmm.....I've never been good at giving advice, but what I'm really good at is befriending the little guy and backing him up. I swear if I could I'd go to school with you and help you out and stuff, but this isn't a video game, so I can't do what I want. Hmmm.....the only thing that I can relate to is the deaths, and your bitchy mom, but my mom isn't as bitchy as yours.

Brasel
05-19-2002, 04:24 AM
Find the nearest kids shelter and go there for a a couple days out of the week when you need some alone time.

*b*
05-19-2002, 05:37 AM
Can't relate to any deaths, but the school I went to sucked major @$$. what really helped was just imagining I was in this huge spaceship (so what, I was 7!), blasting the $hit out of the school, or bombing it, made me feel lots better. Try being homeschooled, get away from that school.

Glitch
05-19-2002, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Dracula

My mom's girlfriend is a fucking retard. ................

Kinky.....

Gerudo
05-19-2002, 07:58 AM
take both your hands, make fists as tight as you can, stick them in the air really high, and stick up the middle finger, dude...

scream what it means. you will feel better.

anyways, kick a hole in the tv, take a crow bar to your mom's boyfriend, and kick some ass at school... id find something that helps deal with your frustrations, punch a pillow, work out, etc...

blckscab
05-19-2002, 08:13 AM
Wow, you are having a bad time arn't you.
Worse than im having.
But remember, you have many good people who you can talk to here at the forums to get support and advice when you need it most, like now.
Ass hole son of a bitch!!! How could he throw a gamecube on the floor because of a crap box! If I knew were he lived and if I wasnt in England, I would smash his head on a bloody rock and take out all of my stress on his half dead body!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

The Savior
05-19-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Glitch

Kinky.....

Shut the fuck up. He didn't fucking come here have his typing critiqued, he came to to rant and get some advice.

Drac - I havn't had your problems, but I can say that things will get better as soon as you can get out of school and move away. Going to a shelter like SA sounds like good advice.