PDA

View Full Version : Dammit!!!

Fiyerstorm
05-17-2002, 06:47 PM
MS Media Player doesn't want to play my *.CDA files.....when I put the CD in, Media Player opens but it doesn't play it. So I went to Open File and selected a CDA from my CD then Media Player busted out, "This type of file is not supported". It'd work the other day, but now, it's not....:( :cry:

Ich
05-17-2002, 07:27 PM
I rip most of my cd files onto MP3 with musicmatch so I just can play them more easily. Winamp (http://www.winamp.com) is far better than windows media player. I don't really like any of the bundled software that comes with windows.

Fiyerstorm
05-17-2002, 07:36 PM
I tried it w/ Winamp also...still doesn't work, it can't be the drive cause it's a DVD drive and I just saw 'Not Another Teen Movie' perfectly and it also plays games.

Ich
05-17-2002, 08:01 PM
Try ripping to MP3 if you're really desperate, but maybe it might not like the CD if it's a foreign CD (my Blümchen CD didn't work on my old computer).

Gerudo
05-17-2002, 08:56 PM
you could aways try the default windows cd-player...

edit: typo

Menokh
05-17-2002, 11:41 PM
Did this particular CD wprk before?
Some CD's now-a-days come with copy protection crap on them that can sometimes make it impossible to listen to on a computer.
Of course that technology violates a 1992 law, but the music industry doesn't seem to care, and no one has done anything about it.