PDA

View Full Version : the italian who went to malta....

CH@O$
05-17-2002, 03:49 PM
(this should be read with an italian accent)

One day ima gonna malta to bigga hotel. ina morning i go down to eat breakfast. i tella waitress i wanna two pisses toast. she brings me only one piss. i tella her i want two piss. she say go to the toilet. i say you no understand, i wanna two piss onna my plate. she say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. i don't even know the lady an she call me sonna ma bitch.

later i go to eat at the bigga restaurant. the waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. i tella her i wanna fock. she tell me everyone wanna fock. i tell her you no understand. i wanna fock on the table. she say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch. so i go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. i calla the manager and tella him i wanna shit. he tell me go to the toilet. i say you no understand. i wanna shit on my bed. he say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch.

i go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "peace on you". i say piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, ima gonna back to italy.

watcha think, you sonna ma bitch's??

Masamune
05-17-2002, 03:58 PM
lol!!!