PDA

View Full Version : The Search for Link

EWild
05-17-2002, 05:58 AM
k...here's my quest idea:
-its right after OoT
-Link dissapears after beating Ganon
-You a Goron named Link(the one the king goron named after link)
-u will have to find the 7 sages for they will tell you the place for which Link has gone to
-new items=Metal axe,biggoron sword,torch(red candle),Nimbus(ladder),turtle(raft),Sprits(triforc e),bomb folwer bombs(bombs),bomchus(big bomb) AND MORE!
-there will be a Zora's domain,death mountain,goron city(the start),kakario village,ice cavern,Hyrule castle and square,lon lon ranch,greudo valley,TEMPLE OF TIME, and some other places
-there are orignaly 5 sages but Zelda is the sage for Light and the owl(Kaepora Gaebora)is the air sage.
-BUT the big thing is that you will be able to go to the past present or future.
-and ther are LOTS o secrets being made too!

SO IF U LIKE IT TELL ME!!:confuse2: :confuse2: :naughty: :king:

JayeM
05-17-2002, 08:43 AM
Sounds like a cool storyline. How far along with it are you?

Praethus
05-17-2002, 11:23 AM
Sounds good. I would play this game.

C-Dawg
05-17-2002, 11:56 AM
You won't finish your quest. You'll be lucky to even get past designing your tileset and the first level. From what I've seen, whenever someone who thinks the N64 games define Zelda (and it certainly sounds that way with you, kiddo), they invariably get bored with Zelda Classic. They just dont know what REAL Zelda is, and so eventually go on to more stimulating intellectual pursuits like rubbing dirt into their genitals.

Feel free to prove me wrong, of course.

-C

Tygore
05-17-2002, 08:23 PM
C-Dawg: Shut up.
EWild: Nice idea, but remember: Zelda is the sage of TIME. Rauru is the sage of light.

EWild
05-18-2002, 06:24 AM
first thaks everybody its is gonna be sort hard to make yes i know but i really want to make it. c-dwag is ok but my favourite zelda game is THE LEGEND OF ZELDA for NES. the only reason im using OoT is because it has the best map. but lets get one thing srtaight nothing in the game is gonna be the same the ice cavern will be different and im having a huge secret level and i AM makin my own places like a moblin village frog village and other stuff but thanks for tellin me that. And THANK YOU tygore for clearing that up i got mixed up. thanks everybody ill be starting right away but i cant wait till 1.92 coms out its gonna be great wit my quest

K-Teclis
05-18-2002, 06:30 AM
That is cool idea for a quest! Have you any screenshots?

EWild
05-18-2002, 07:42 AM
not yet...

K-Teclis
05-18-2002, 07:46 AM
That's bad! I'll wait for that!