PDA

View Full Version : Is it to much?? (PLS LOOK)

teendirt
05-17-2002, 02:24 AM
Alright.....I don't know if this is against the rules but I'm not really showing off my site, I just need to know what people think.
Please go to the site listed below and look at the top section on the main page. What do you think of the main image on the upper left, also please look at other sections of the site and give me tips, ideas, whatever. I want to make this site really cool. I'm working with Front Page (yeah, yeah) So now you know what I can and can't do with the page. Please send any questions/comments to: [email protected]
Be sure to check out every page and please sign the guest book, but above all else..LET ME KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE THE SITE BETTER!!!

The Site Is At:http://www1.evertek.net/~gchalland/teendirt/index.html

*b*
05-17-2002, 02:28 AM
nice site, though you look familliar to me... I'm also a few months younger than you!

teendirt
05-17-2002, 02:31 AM
what do you mean by "you look familliar to me" ?????

*b*
05-17-2002, 02:38 AM
I saw your picture page, you just look... familliar

Menokh
05-17-2002, 03:10 AM
Advertising is against the rules. But I don't think that asking for opinions about your site is. I could be wrong, though.

As for your site, it's looking good.
It displays properly in Opera so it'll probably look good for everyone else. I like the color scheme too. Great work. But you could try to find a more readable text color for the news since it is kinda hard to read that color on that image.

slothman
05-17-2002, 03:20 AM
This might get a better responce in the web help forum. About your site, it doesn't to work with netscape 4.7. It works with higher versions though. When I loaded it in "correct" browers, it seem to look good.