PDA

View Full Version : Come one, come all, see my first...

Nick
05-16-2002, 09:30 PM
Quest! Yes! It is the quest that started it all! No, it isn't Unification! It is even earlier than that!

Basic information:

This is the first quest I ever made.
I never finished it.
It lasts until Level 7.
It has some evil stuff in it, but I was still learning then.
It is wierd.
Link carries a classic graphics looking purse I drew for a money bag.
Level 2 is really odd.
This was originally made with 1.90, but I loaded it into 104 to turn on fast scrolling text.
Buggy!
Some screens players of Unification might remember.
If you do play far enough to reach the Level 6 maze, I'll tell you the directions. You only hear them once in the game early in Level 2. (yes, that is another oddity in Level 2)
Level 3 has a shortcut.
This is made with BS Zelda tiles (these tiles were taken into Unification, so you will see some familiar tiles from Unification)

Basically, I'm wanting to show you how much I've changed.

I'll get screenshots up later.

Enjoy this peek into the past.

Click here to download (http://www.zelda-gaming.com/azc/uploads/Wizzrobe_Island.zip)

EIHoppe
05-16-2002, 09:36 PM
Hey, I'm downloading it now.
I'll let you know what I think.
Not too bad, I just got through Dungeon 1.
Pretty good, in fact!

Nick
05-16-2002, 09:46 PM
There is a white sword on the first screen of Level 2. Find it and you will find the whole level much easier.

I admit it is a little hard, but I got through and I didn't cheat. Also, ignore green wizzrobes. It is not necessary to kill them in Level 2.

EIHoppe
05-16-2002, 09:50 PM
I didn't get to Level 2 yet, but getting the bait to enter Level 1 was very creative. Bravo!!

MountainDrew023
05-16-2002, 09:52 PM
Good for a first!!

ms_zelda_lady
05-17-2002, 01:08 AM
Great quest so far. I've managed to finish both Levels 1 and 3. Peeked in at Level 4, but I am totally stumped with Level 2. I keep landing at the same room with the guy who says he's hungry and Level 6 is behind the door.
Please any hints available. I understand if you don't want to post hints but would you please send me an e-mail so I can get thru this Level.
Thanks, much appreciated
ms_zelda_lady

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Got the Level 5 surprise that allowed me to get past the guy to Level 6. BTW Nice trick with the raft to get to Level 5.
Its a pretty good quest and I hope you finish it.

Raichu86
05-17-2002, 02:17 PM
Sounds better than my first was. :lol: I'll go try it.

Nick
05-17-2002, 04:40 PM
I'm shocked at the reaction. I thought this thing was one of the worst out there.

Oh. For those entering Level 6, if you forgot the maze directions, I'll get them up here if you need them.