PDA

View Full Version : Neato online Dating Sim

AlexMax
05-16-2002, 07:46 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=50364

As some of you may remember, I introduced some people to something called dating sims.

Want to find out what one is like? Try the flash game out...

Daarkseid
05-16-2002, 07:47 PM
I've played that. Its fun. It left me slightly aroused on many occasion(not because the game is so hot, but because I'm a loser). I managed to beat the game by getting to be the chick's lover before 100 days were over.

I dearly hope the creator finishes the full version he's talking about.

Masamune
05-16-2002, 07:59 PM
that game takes like an hour to beat!

AlexMax
05-17-2002, 07:13 AM
Yeah...

One warning though, it IS hentai, so if you are offended by it, don't go there. (read: FREE HENTAI!!!!11111)

itschris
05-17-2002, 08:14 AM
*sigh* I'm no good at it. All I became was close friends with her. When a guy grabbed her after the date, I kept on missing him and punching her in the face.

DarkDragoonX
05-17-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by itschris
When a guy grabbed her after the date, I kept on missing him and punching her in the face.

You have absolutely NO idea how funny that sounds out of context. Yeah, It's a great game... still not as good as True Love, though!

Daarkseid
05-17-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX

You have absolutely NO idea how funny that sounds out of context. Yeah, It's a great game... still not as good as True Love, though!

Yes, but whereas after getting to be the girl's lover, you put the game down, with no cares and do something else. This is a good thing for somebody who hates having to stay preoccupied with one thing for more than a day or so. True love would drive me up the wall.

vegeta1215
05-17-2002, 02:07 PM
That game is awesome! I started playing as the casual guy (who is even in all categories and jobs) but got frustrated cause it was taking so long to get my exp up. So I used the 'testbug' name to cheat and get lots money.

The secret to winning is to remember everything the girl says, cause that's what she asks you on the dates. And to know which items to use on certain facial expressions. Also, write down the day you got your first kiss from her! She asked me that and I couldn't remember for crap.

Anyone know if it's the same girl no matter what guy you pick to be? I read about different endings...anyways, this is the most in-depth flash game I've ever played. Very cool AlexMax!

I'm gonna play later. Last night I got all the way up to where I needed to impress her "one more time",, but my Dad walked in, shit!

mrz84
05-17-2002, 04:05 PM
true love beats all other dating sims. :kawaii:

Paradox
05-17-2002, 05:06 PM
i cheated so i got to the 2nd highest level... and i knew about the game before you posted it here...
the cheat lets you get lots of money and more exp. and stuff (it actually tells you what it is in the game - just make your name testbug)

Daarkseid
05-17-2002, 06:07 PM
Cheating's lame. But I'll give one good piece of advice. If you manage to make yourself her boyfriend, save up your money immediately so you can afford the space trip. A little item you get afterwards will make going on dates with the chick and making those dates successful much much easier.

vegeta1215
05-17-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
Cheating's lame. But I'll give one good piece of advice. If you manage to make yourself her boyfriend, save up your money immediately so you can afford the space trip. A little item you get afterwards will make going on dates with the chick and making those dates successful much much easier.

Hehe, yeah, I got that item. I thought the reference thay made to DBZ was funny. I never did get a chance to try it out though...

drooteas
08-07-2021, 07:34 AM
what about reaL dating?