PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Lord In Heaven!!!!!!!!!

Beldaran
05-16-2002, 06:38 PM
Episode II is sooooooooooooooooooo rad!!!!!

OMG! I'm going to see it like 5 more times. What a KICK ASS MOVIE! HAHAHAH!!!

I'm FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toolie
05-16-2002, 06:43 PM
Alrighty then.... lol :)

MrCow
05-16-2002, 06:46 PM
OK It wasn't that good if anything it was a little two slow moving for me. a little boring but god yoda was awesome in that scene those who have seen it know what I'm talking about. also natalie portman:):) she is so hot

MasterSwordUltima
05-16-2002, 06:50 PM
I take it he is happy...

*b*
05-16-2002, 07:03 PM
something tells me the movie sucks. j/k I really wanaa see this movie!

Jemsee
05-16-2002, 07:48 PM
I think Beldaran liked the Spidy movie too.
If he could only get a pic of Spiderman holding a lightsabor he would have it all.

Paradox
05-16-2002, 08:22 PM
actually i have heard by some movie critics that the film was not one of the best...
but i have yet to see it for myself...
(although i must say the previews didn't look too good. it portrayed a romance movie with some action in the background)

Fiyerstorm
05-16-2002, 09:12 PM
I only liked Spider-Man...I'll prolly see Start War Ep. 2....NAH! I'd rather wait til it's out on DVD...I'm not much of a fan of Star Wars anyway...I just like the light sabres...oooh bright...

Link 101
05-16-2002, 09:22 PM
I kind of want to see it, but I would rather see spider man again. That movie doesn't look all that good to me.

Beldaran
05-16-2002, 09:35 PM
I JUST SAW IT AGAIN! Twice in one day! WOO HOO!!!

Goat
05-16-2002, 09:39 PM
I think it will suck. Episode IV entertained me to a great extent, Episodes V & VI were ok, Episode I fucked me in the goat ass. It was so horrible, I have no doubt that Episode II will blow me off also.

Starkist
05-17-2002, 01:20 AM
Ruled it did. Own you it does.

I saw it today, it was even more awesome than I thought it would be. :)

Menokh
05-17-2002, 01:22 AM
Don't trust the critics, ever!
I can't wait to see it. It looks really awesome. And I'm sure it will be. I like Episode 1, but Jar Jar pissed me off after awhile. I can't wait to find out what happens to him....

theplustwo
05-17-2002, 01:48 AM
Jar-Jar was okay, in my opinion, but he had a few obvious jokes, which suck. Im still super-psyched to see this movie, though!

Drunken Tiger
05-17-2002, 02:17 AM
I think he likes it!!!

teendirt
05-17-2002, 02:28 AM
WHAT????? ONLY 5 More times?? Sheesh, you must not like the movie that much. ;) I plan to watch it tons more this summer. I went opening day and will see it many, many more. Any critics that say it "wasn't that good" can suck my...well anyway they are wrong. They said the same thing with EP1 and you know what (minus the whole jar jar thing) they were wrong. Sure EP1 wasn't the best SW movie but it still kicked butt. EP2 will be by far the best movie of the summer.

Mitsukara
05-17-2002, 02:40 AM
*Looks at Goatboy*

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Actually, it was far better than Episode I, IMO... it had a lot more story, it was aimed at an older audience, and it had better active characters. Anakin was no longer so loud and annoying so much as rash, heady, and power-craven. Obi Wan had a more active part, as did Yoda and Mace Windu (though Windu still didn't get to say Mother F[censor]...); Natalie Portman has become a better actor, and acted far more emotionally than she was in Episode I; and Jar Jar had a minimal appearance. Overall, I think the movie was much more serious, had a lot more plot, and had better acting/characters than Episode I. Certain administrators might even say it was superior.

Starkist
05-17-2002, 03:08 AM
I love the original trilogy. I loved The Phantom Menace. Attack of the Clones was the best thing I've ever seen in a theatre.