PDA

View Full Version : Still kickin!

The Silent Assassin
05-16-2002, 12:33 PM
Yes, I am still alive guys...was away last few days due to moving from Austin to Dallas. Anyway, I'm back home...and just got done with my scoldings for doing poorly in school. Besides that, I had plenty of time to play my SNES RPGs...finally played Secret of Man, which I think is ok, Secret of Evermore, which doesn't look as good as Secret of Mana, Illusion of Gaia, which rocks, and Super Mario RPG, which I beat half of it in 5 hours.

Oh yeah, I played Killer Instinct, and did Orchid's ultra like a hundred times because it looks cool.

Anyway, I'm BACK ON A 56 K, and you will notice a HUGE decrease in my posting rate for the next two months...unless I get back my PC (grounded from my nice Dell...).

DarkDragoonX
05-16-2002, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I use a 56k. After using broadband, it's kinda like driving a pinto, isn't it? :laughing:

The Silent Assassin
05-16-2002, 12:37 PM
Holy fuck I can't post fast anymore...it's taken 10 minutes to post THREE TIMES...oh boy...

MrCow
05-16-2002, 12:58 PM
bah you'll get use to it just use the damn quick reply and it will make it soi much easier TSA I MISS ALLY

Darunia
05-16-2002, 01:05 PM
Well, if you go so slow, I will have enough time to pass you... :D ;)

(Of course, I'm joking ;))

(Only 40 more for 3k!)

C-Dawg
05-16-2002, 01:20 PM
I guess this explains why you've had nothing to say about this

http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56228

Or my current avatar...

-C

Darunia
05-16-2002, 01:23 PM
Actually, C, is spelled Ganonn! :D

J/k

Mak-X
05-16-2002, 02:01 PM
Play through all of Secret of Mana, TSA. Maybe its not your cup of tea, but play through all of it anyways.

Illusion of Gaia was awesome too. Probably more like Zelda than Secret of Mana.

Jigglysaint
05-16-2002, 02:03 PM
Did poorly in school? Some delate his account after het hits 10k, for his sanity. I can just see the picture now:

Bum1: Yo man, so how'd one of them schooled folk end up in a place like this? Downsized?

TSA: Naw, I got low marks inf college.

Bum2: Woah, was it the drugs?

TSA: Naw, it was AGN.

TSA: Couldn't stop 'till I got 100k posts.

Bum1: That like a new drug or somthing?

TSA: Yes, don't do AGN, it screws your life up big time!

Darunia
05-16-2002, 02:04 PM
Jiggly has reason, AGN is screwing our lifes!!! HELP!!!! *Runs as crazy*

Jigglysaint
05-16-2002, 02:08 PM
New AGN forum concept: AGN withdrawl forum!

mrz84
05-16-2002, 04:35 PM
i can imagine it now. TSA would be the most frequent visiter. :lol: anyways you got it lucky TSA. ive got a really old modem and im lucky it even works. :kawaii:

Darunia
05-16-2002, 04:39 PM
I understand TSA.. I was planning on get 3K this night, but the slooooooooooow connection let me 15 posts away... damnnnn!!

The Silent Assassin
05-16-2002, 10:43 PM
That's it...time to go to the fucking library...they have DSL at least...and it will be good for the image for the parents.

Dechipher
05-16-2002, 10:50 PM
lol. It's not like you ever DO work, right?

theplustwo
05-17-2002, 12:30 AM
Same thing I do at the library. That and use AIM Express.

Jigglysaint
05-17-2002, 12:34 AM
Really, we all need an AGN break. I was looking at the url, www.armageddongames.com, and noticed somthing. www.armagedDONGames.com. Really, when you see wieners in your urls, you need a vacation badly.

millmill
05-17-2002, 12:34 AM
That's why they invented libraries, so you would be able to post on these forums.

Mitsukara
05-17-2002, 01:41 AM
TSA's father: Bwabwabwa bwabwabwa bwa bwa.
[Translation: "I'm yo father, I'm yo father I'm yo father, I'm yo father"]

TSA: I cannot tell a lie. I was on AGN instead of studying.

TSA's father: BWA!! BWAAA!!! Bwabwabwabwabwa bwa!! *presses button on wall, causing a large sattelite dish to raise out of the ground. The sattelite dish then proceeds to strike TSA with a three-colored beam*
[Translation: "You are correct. And we got Gannon and we got Gannon and we got Gannon and we got Gannon and we got Gannon and we got Gannon and we got Gannon, you know we got it, Gannon! You know we got it, Gannon!"]

TSA: AAAAAAAARGH! *Upon being hit with the beam, falls into a hypnotic state, upon which time he can think of only one word: GANNON.*

TSA's Mother: Bwabwabwa bwa bwa bwabwa bwa.
[Translation: "TSA, took 'em out the box, took em out the box, took 'em out the box..."]