PDA

View Full Version : In Trouble

Jarrods Girl
05-16-2002, 09:32 AM
This sucks...
Moocow is gonna try and get me in trouble for calling hickman a mexican....

He looks like it and its all a joke and besides im not the only one who says it.. but of course im the only one that will get in trouble because she is gonna take all her friends in there with her..

Which i have never even talked to any of them so i dont know why they would care but i guess people cant take a joke and they just try to get people in trouble for stupid shit thats not even worth it.. oh well.. the only thing i should get is a talk with the supervisor or whatever..
I have been in trouble enough already! :)
This is dumb!

Andy Dick
05-16-2002, 09:41 AM
You think i need to gt in trouble!!!
shit....
you never got suspended i have 3 fuckin times
maybe 4 thanks...
:pimp:

Jarrods Girl
05-16-2002, 09:46 AM
Shut up your just mad because your going to get in trouble again!

But saying something in a joke is not anything to get in trouble for when she says shit about me too.... and i never ran and told anyone..
its just dumb...

Andy Dick
05-16-2002, 09:52 AM
of course i am mad....
you have hit me before,
called me names,
all the same shit that happens to you
i guess you just can't take it....
because i never told a teacher or admin about it....

:pimp:

Jarrods Girl
05-16-2002, 09:58 AM
Im sorry but you hurt me when you hit me yesterday!
And Jarrod told me to do it...

Gerudo
05-16-2002, 10:19 AM
ok, bickering can be handled via pm's... as for the IRL stuff... rather interesting ^_^

moocow
05-16-2002, 10:28 AM
We've always said he's a mexican joking around, but now that hes my boyfriend we can't do it anymore.

Jarrods Girl
05-16-2002, 10:37 AM
we have done it since you guys have been going out... it hasnt changed...

that doesnt make any since.. just b/c we did it before now we cant.. so really you cant get me in trouble b/c you have called him a mexican to... everybody says that hes a mexican and i just told tyler and jarrod about it and they think the same thing so oh well.. try to get me in trouble....

Swavo
05-16-2002, 10:37 AM
Wow that's really stupid, I mean I hate Danielle but I still think it's stupid, we have always said he is a mexican and so does he, him being your boyfriend has nothing to do with it, you are just being petty because you still hold a grudge against Danielle over Jarrod.

Jarrods Girl
05-16-2002, 10:39 AM
I agree with Anthony.. your just mad b/c i have jarrod...

Gerudo
05-16-2002, 10:56 AM
i dont believe anything good can come from an argument like this... :shrug:

edit: typo

Clueless Blonde
05-16-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by moocow
We've always said he's a mexican joking around, but now that hes my boyfriend we can't do it anymore. Why should that make a difference? You have to change something b/c now things are more 'serious'? That in itself is retarded, you shouldn't change how you would be normaly just because you started dating.
I don't even know why I'm responding to this... You guys need to suck it up, and stop w/the immature bickering. :rolleyes:

Glitch
05-16-2002, 11:45 AM
everyone needs to quit their bitching....if you want to do this, use pm's.

DarkDragoonX
05-16-2002, 11:48 AM
Ow... my brain hurts. Please, keep the IRL stuff, well, IRL. We have no clue WHAT the hell you guys are talking about, and this is the sort of thing forums go up in flames over.

Cronic
05-16-2002, 11:51 AM
I agree about the PM thing...

I know you all know pne another in real life so I'd like to ask that you discuss these personal diferences in real life and not here on the boards.

Thread Closed