PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 = Tussssssin!!!

Sirklawd
05-16-2002, 02:44 AM
thats rite i said, and its TRUE

its 242am on thursday mornin, i just got back...

the is one of the best films ive ever seen (as an entertainment film, i dont want a ritsy film nerds jumpin down my throat, and making me kill them with my lightsaber)

1st off: they did not spare on the plot, where episode 1 was 2 hours but felt like 45minutes, this one was 2 and a half and felt like 9 hours.

it is NEVER boring

EVERYTHING is badass. (special effects, EVERY character, eventsa ffjkldfkl;jdfjf sfkljsfkl;jasfjkl sfjklgj slgkj g)

ITS SO GOOD. i cant stress enough how good this movie is.

Menokh
05-16-2002, 02:50 AM
I can't wait to see it.
I was hoping to see it this weekend, but my grandfather is dying so that sorta puts a hold on everything else.
So hopefully I'll get to see it next weekend.

Beldaran
05-16-2002, 02:55 AM
Damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'm seeing it in 12 hours. I have tickets for the very fist public showing in my town. I'm so damn excited!! JAPLJT"LJT"LEAYHT"AYKj"ALEKhjt;3QOI5U 103958QPLK35 J1p3l65Q 36q 46kQ4J6~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[FREAKS OUT AND BANGS KEYBOARD LIKE MANIAC BECAUSE HE JUST FINISHED WATCHING ALL THE STAR WARS MOVIES STRAIGHT THROUGH AND THEN HE KISSES HIS EPISODE II TICKET AND GETS READY TO GO TO SLEEP SO HE CAN EMBARK UPON THE CINEMATIC RIDE OF HIS LIFE I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT STAR WARS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

goKi
05-16-2002, 02:56 AM
could have went and seen it 16 hours ago, but i couldnt get a ticket :(

UnholyFreak
05-16-2002, 05:29 AM
Hey This movie is SICK AS!

Overlord
05-16-2002, 10:06 AM
Yep. I just saw it.. :blah: :blah: :blah:

You can see what it's done to me! It is probably the best movie I have ever seen also. Including the other Star Wars flicks. I can't stress just how good this movie is.. you gotta see for yourself!

K-Teclis
05-16-2002, 10:14 AM
It's so cool!!

Jemsee
05-16-2002, 11:35 AM
I let my two boys go to a midnight showing as long as they promised to make it to school today.
Gurss who is still in bed?
And guess who has to call the school and tell them everyone is sick at our house?
Oh well, you only live once.
I will not get to see it untill this weekend.
Can't wate.

vegeta1215
05-16-2002, 12:16 PM
Awesome! I might see it this weekend if the lines aren't too long. I'm glad you said it was good, cause I didn't like Episode I very much (it was that stupid Jar-Jar Binks, I wanted to strangle him the whole time!)

DarkDragoonX
05-16-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
Awesome! I might see it this weekend if the lines aren't too long. I'm glad you said it was good, cause I didn't like Episode I very much (it was that stupid Jar-Jar Binks, I wanted to strangle him the whole time!)

Indeed. Lucas was out of his mind when he wrote THAT guy into the script.

MrCow
05-16-2002, 12:52 PM
no0t to spoil it but jar jar is in this one two btw I just woke up and its 1pm I skipped school after seeing it:). I thought it was very good but it was sorta slow moving (imo). But natalie portman *drools* *drools some more* she is so damn good looking and hot *drools yet again*

Overlord
05-16-2002, 12:53 PM
hehe, funny that, you should see what Lucas does to Jar Jar in this movie.. if you're paying attention.. it's really tragic when you think about it, but he's much more barable this time round, as he's only in it for s short period.

MrCow
05-16-2002, 12:55 PM
BTW did you guys see the matrix trailer that was great and such a tease 2003 yea right that BS

Overlord
05-16-2002, 01:07 PM
Actually, we didn't get the Matrix trailer here, all we got was Stuart Little 2 and Scooby-Doo. Damn that sucks.. I wanted Matrix..

AlexMax
05-16-2002, 01:45 PM
I want to see Episode 2, not only for this movie, but for Matrix 2.

The Matrix. Now THAT is a bad ass movie right there. ^_^

Sirklawd
05-16-2002, 02:57 PM
i was like you, wanted to see matrix more.
that trailer ruled, no one new what was going on until they saw the code fall down and immediately gasped. (so much jizz flying thru the air...:eek: )

but once i saw the movie...god episode 2 is badass... so much better than phantom crap menace (not that i dont want to see matrix. JIIIIIIIIIIZZZZ)