PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Online Discussion

Swavo
05-15-2002, 11:34 AM
Anyone here Ultima Online and want to discuss Uo-related topics?

DarkDragoonX
05-15-2002, 11:45 AM
Heh heh... Ultima Online... hee hee hee! Boy, that's funny! MMRPGs suck. I can think of 23,433,712,464 things I'd rather be doing than playing an MMRPG, such as being stabbed to death.

Swavo
05-15-2002, 12:11 PM
They may suck, but once you start playing one your stuck for life. Especially with UO. I have "quit" twice and I'm still playing. And all my rl friends have tried to quit like 5 times each and they still all play. It's like cigerettes only it wastes more time.

...but anyway, any UO tamers who have a hint for me on how to gain taming faster? I have been literally stuck at 79.6 taming and have wasted 4 power hours not gaining shit. And yea, I did check to make sure I have skill points available and all that stuff.

Removed your double post, please refrain from double posting in the future, thanks.

Andy Dick
05-18-2002, 12:40 PM
just don't tame its gay..

Duran
05-18-2002, 09:43 PM
UO is the most evil thing ever... you say you try it out for 10 mins.... 10 hours later you having trouble trying to stay awake.

I got a 3 year account, mostly played on Napa shard, I got myself a Mage/Bard/Scribe my own tower near brit and all the vet awards avaible. Full set of invulnerable leather armor and about 3 mil in the bank.
Got a GM carpenter, tinker and almost Gm Tailor, to do all my muling jobs.
Got a PKer, Gm tactics, magic resist, fencing and healing.

I quit like 3 times before, now I'm just vacant enough to keep my tower standing =P I try not to go to town in fear of me getting sucked back into the game for another 3 years..

Swavo
05-19-2002, 02:16 AM
i know how you feel... *sigh*

Jarrods Girl
05-20-2002, 09:13 AM
I have watched you guys play and it doesnt look to much fun i dont see how you guys can just sit there for hours playing it... *sigh* wierd boys!lol :)

Swavo
05-20-2002, 09:16 AM
don't forget flip out and scream :angry: SHUT UP!!! :angry: like Jarrod does when he loses a horse.

Jarrods Girl
05-20-2002, 09:28 AM
oh i know......that one time that he lost his horse it was crazy! lol
why do you guys always get so loud and shit when you paly that?? i dont understand why you feel the need to yell all the time like you do! its a game i thought games were suposed to be fun!? :)

Swavo
05-20-2002, 09:33 AM
well, crap when you lose a horse, that's a pretty damn big deal!

lol

Jarrods Girl
05-20-2002, 09:40 AM
If you say so i dont think i would get that mad if i lost my horse but i guess since we are talking about Jarrod then thats a different story! dont get me wrong i love him with all my heart but he just gets to upset easily to much when he is playing that game! :)

Swavo
05-20-2002, 09:46 AM
he certianly does, lol you should hear him when he dies

Jarrods Girl
05-20-2002, 09:51 AM
I would hate to hear him when he dies if he is really bad when he loses his horse i dont even wanna find out what he sounds like when he dies! i think i have been on the phone before when he has because he has screamed in my ear a lot when he is playing that game!:)
*poor guy lost his horse!* lol