PDA

View Full Version : Tile Editor

gohan2000
05-15-2002, 11:27 AM
Well, I've been working on importing the tiles, but with a bunch of errors, so, I'm going to work with opening a zpg file to do it. It comes with the graphics and the palette. so, I was wondering... Besides editing the enemies, Would you like me to add in editing pics for items and link as well, And add in editing for each 125 pages? If I make that able, I may be able to show editing for four 16x16 squares on the screen, so it would show something like the aquamentis- the whole thing.

Menokh
05-15-2002, 11:44 AM
Sure go for it.
If you think you can do it, than have fun. But PMing DN may help, he might help you figure out some things.

C-Dawg
05-15-2002, 03:46 PM
Yes, indeed, let us do that. And while you're at it- code it so that we can make animations with those 2x2 tile entities. So that you can see the whole thing animated as you work on it, not only once you've finished and put them together....

You might really want to talk to DN about what he's doing with tile compression too, to make sure your tile editor is compatable.

-C

gohan2000
05-15-2002, 04:06 PM
Well, I have talked to DN. And I don't have to worry very much about compatability. There are two simple definitions I put into the code that will fix that. If it would be liked, I could have a clip set on the screen That will animate the enemies if you click on a button.