PDA

View Full Version : Link: the 2d quest!

obi
05-15-2002, 05:05 AM
After the quest contest, I'm gonna start work on a 2d quest. hopefully by then some sort of jumping will be available, but I can do without.

What need though is a tileset that will look nice in 2d, any offers?

DarkDragoonX
05-15-2002, 11:05 AM
Um... ZC is in 2-D already. Or do you mean a side-scrolling type quest?

Immortal Warrior
05-15-2002, 11:24 AM
Well... I'd advise you to rip them yourself to be honest. The palletes would be hard, but why not try one of the GBA platformers?

Praethus
05-15-2002, 12:09 PM
Hey obi, when are gonna let me test another version of Gates of Destiny. I've been waiting forever, and I need something to play when I get frustrated with DoY and my own quest.

K-Teclis
05-15-2002, 01:05 PM
I like to hear more of that quest.

obi
05-18-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Praethus2
Hey obi, when are gonna let me test another version of Gates of Destiny. I've been waiting forever, and I need something to play when I get frustrated with DoY and my own quest.

Its still WiP praethus2. I am currently working on my pyramid dungeon (number 2) It's taking s long because of my exams, sorry, but you'll have to wait a while. :)

Yes jiggly, it is side scrolling, I don't think i will rip tiles, but maybe jyst try to make my own - the raft will be a magic carpet!

I also have one more planned, inspired by Oracle of seasons,

The adventures of super link! Based after every other Zquest, link gets tried of his adventures and decide to wish for super powers via la triforce!:laughing: