PDA

View Full Version : Random Memories

Cloral
05-14-2002, 05:16 AM
In this thread you post random memories that pop into your head for no reason. But they all have to be actual memories of your own life. For example:

When we took a class trip to Jamestown, we stayed at a campsite for a few days. There were some cats there that the girls in my class took a liking to. They would bring them into their tent with them (yes, 1 tent for all the girls in the class, it was a small class) until one morning when one of the cats pooped in there. Of course we boys found that hilarious for no real good reason.

Or another time I was at summer camp and for some reason the guys in the next teepee got into a bit of a battle with us. For some reason the battle involved mooning. But we had a good counter plan. One of our guys stood ready on one of the cots. And then when the guy from the other teepee came by and stuck his ass out, the guy grabbed one of the support beans and swung down and mid-swing kicked the other guy full force in the ass, which sent him flying. Then we had a campfire to go to, and one of the guys in our teepee snuck back and sabotaged one of the cots in the other teepee. They were such that their legs would just fold inward, so he folded them inward ever so slightly such that it still looked normal, but if you put any weight on it it would collapse. When they got back, they sat on it and sure enought it collapsed just like we planned. They were scared that they had broken it. That was quite funny. Then we threw rocks at each other for a while, which hurt.

OK. I did my turn, who's next?

Selah
05-14-2002, 07:40 AM
In like 4th grade i got into my first real school fight. This little bastard named Chaz Cook jumped me and beat the shit out of me. Back then i wasnt taking karate and didn't know how to fight. he won pretty easly.

Mander
05-14-2002, 09:00 AM
When I was 11 I actually managed to hurt my brother who up to then had made my life hell. And boy did I enjoy it.
At 13 I got my first marriage proposal. He even got down on his knees to propose. It was so sweet. I accepted of course. I think we were engaged for about 2 weeks. Then I met another guy.

Jemsee
05-14-2002, 09:38 AM
When I was a little kid, I was climbing a tree at my grandfathers farm, when the branch I was on broke.
I fell and hit another branch, slid down that which dumped me near the garbage fire pit which had a fire in it, (I think that is why I climed the tree in the first place was to see the fire).
I slipped half way into the fire, my leg, but rolled right on out.
Except for some scratches and a large bruse on my side didn't get hurt.
Untill now it's been pretty much a secret.

Toolie
05-14-2002, 04:07 PM
I remember playing doctor extensively in preschool in the corner in the fake house thing... and a friend or two would stay guard and we would touch each other and shit... quite strange. And the girls I would play with... some of them became pretty hot :)

I also remember in 7th grade when me and my best friend Tim Mosier ( you know, the one that spammed the boards with Billy Blowjob ;) ) were fighting. At lunch I tore up his math sheet and he put corn and shit in my math book.... so after the lunch bell rang and we stood up, I was a pussy and smashed him in the head with my backpack... so I backed up and he grabbed me by the shirt, pulled me toward him as he plowed his fist through my cheekbone and glasses ( I used to have glasses :) ). I was knocked out cold and an ambulance came and shit and took me to the hospital.

And the sad thing is we are best friends, lol :)

DarkPanther
05-14-2002, 04:22 PM
JJ and I were goofin' off at a driving range. I hit the ball in the opposite direction, over the building with the pro shop in it. What we couldn't see and didn't know however was that the owner had just pulled in with his *new* truck on the other side of the building.

....guess what my golfball hit.

....guess how happy he was.

....guess how fast we ran. :laughing:

Menokh
05-14-2002, 05:37 PM
In 1994 my family went on a vacation trip to various places in the Northeast US. In New Hampshire we went to a place called "The Floom", it is a glacial valley and has some neat caves near it. I went into one of those caves, and got stuck. Real fun being pulled out of that one.

Beldaran
05-14-2002, 05:44 PM
In 1998, when Star Wars Episode I came out, I dressed up as Darth Vader and camped out at the theater for tickets for 9 hours. It was totally fun and we got in the newspaper. Then I flipped out like a maniac on opening night and had a magical time watching the new installment of Star Wars. Life is good. This thursday will be a repeat.;)

Dechipher
05-14-2002, 05:45 PM
Well, THis one time at band camp......jk
uhh.....3 months ago i got into my first fight, and that didnt turn out too bad....

Daarkseid
05-14-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
In 1998, when Star Wars Episode I came out, I dressed up as Darth Vader and camped out at the theater for tickets for 9 hours. It was totally fun and we got in the newspaper. Then I flipped out like a maniac on opening night and had a magical time watching the new installment of Star Wars. Life is good. This thursday will be a repeat.;)

You mean 1999. I have a funny memory about seeing episode I for the first time. When the opening Star Wars theme played, there were these guys sitting in the row behind us(they had camped out in front of the theatre for tickets and referred to themselves as "Camp Sith") and one of them yelled out loud just as the Star Wars theme played "OH MY GOD! I JUST CAME!!!". Everybody in the theatre laughed.

plith
05-14-2002, 06:03 PM
When I was about... eight I think, I was at some summer camp at a lake. I threw some pebble and it hit someone in the arm. So he threw a rock the size of a fist right at my head. It hit the top of my head, which was covered in blood by the time I left. And I winced just now remembering it...

Cloral
05-14-2002, 06:30 PM
One time I was camping in the Sierras way out in the middle of nowhere (I believe it was Huckleberry Lake) and some rangers came by our camp and told us we had to move as they were going to blow up a horse. I thought they were kidding, but they weren't. The horse had killed itself and they needed to get rid of the meat so that bears wouldn't be attracted to the area (and like I said we were in the middle of nowhere, 20+ miles from the nearest road, so they couldn't exactly just throw it out). We hiked partway around the lake until we found a rocky outcropping and sat down there. After waiting for about half an hour, they blew the thing up. It was quite spectacular. Later we walked over to ground zero and found it draped with horse guts, which leads me to believe that their strategy didn't work too well.

MegaMan3000
05-14-2002, 06:34 PM
One time uhhh....
I ate pie :D lol