PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna help with a theme?

Cronic
05-13-2002, 04:53 PM
Krath and I have a very cool ZC theme in the works for you all consisting of a black and silver color scheme (or possibly green and grey depending on public opinion) We have colors, buttons, and everything we need to be up with it except a key logo ingredient...

Now I'm not sure what to put up as a log, and my image skills are poor at best =)

So I would appreciate it if someone could whi up a neat logo involving ZC... I have several concepts but none seem to pan out. The backing is black so it should be easy to blend no matter what.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated and you will recieve credit for your work.

Any ideas for what the logo should be like?

DarkFlameWolf
05-13-2002, 04:54 PM
What's a theme? Excuse me for being ignorant, but I don't come to GD often, just recently discovered it. (thanks to a temp ban threat made on my life) :P

Cronic
05-13-2002, 04:55 PM
It's the layout style you use when browsing the boards ;)

The Silent Assassin
05-13-2002, 05:29 PM
...I guess the thread at the top of this forum doesn't exist...

J.J. Maxx
05-13-2002, 05:30 PM
If you wanna PM what your looking for as far as text and pictures I will show you something. ;)

Daarkseid
05-13-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
...I guess the thread at the top of this forum doesn't exist...

I don't see it that way. The thread at the top is for posting Themes, completed as they would be seen. This topic is asking for people to help complete a theme. When the theme is complete, they'll post it in that thread. If not, then wherever they post it, it'll be merged.

slayer6896
05-13-2002, 05:37 PM
i need to know the dimensions for the logo you want and i might be able to do something.

The Silent Assassin
05-13-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
This thread is for the SOLE PURPOSE for all topics related to theme layouts. You can announce if you have a new theme, present designs for criticism, or present ideas.

Guess that part isn't visible...

Cronic
05-13-2002, 05:52 PM
That threads a pain in the ass... It's hard to understand and even more of a pain to keep track of... so yes... in my mind it does not exist.

as for dimensions... I belive we have a width of 400 and a height of 200 to work with, and as for a pic I really can't decide... I'd like something that coincides with ZC itself, but isn't tackiy like 8 bit sprites and such.

Dechipher
05-13-2002, 06:19 PM
i'd like to help, man.

King Link
05-13-2002, 10:33 PM
Well, I created a banner for your theme. I dunno if it is really any good. It's just an idea to start one or you can use this.

http://zeldaportal.zelda-gaming.com/images/zclogo.jpg

Cyclone
05-14-2002, 12:58 AM
I tend to agree with the panel, TSA. I opened that thread and was greeted by total confusion. Every topic jumbled up together, and you can't tell who posted what about which theme, etc.

Cyclone

Rijuhn
05-14-2002, 01:16 AM
For the love of coffee could someone please post a template for me, or PM me a template, because I'm sure I can cook up some really nice themes, but I need a base to work with. I also have a question. Can I have pictures for the background, and the seperater bars instead of colors? I'd like to make a kick ass underwater theme, and to have 3dish pictures would rock ass.