PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Drivers....almost killed me :(

Glitch
05-13-2002, 01:05 PM
I was driving home at 10 o'clock p.m. from work and it is pouring down rain. I decide to take the way hope where there is less chance to hit a deer. I was driving through this little ass town called Vanatta when I see this car pass a fire truck. The fucker was in my lane and seriously came about 10 feet from hitting me head on. The car sped up and got infront of the truck by holy shit! right behind that car was he buddy in another car, we both slammed on our brakes and I swearved to the right. The ass end of both of our cars slide around and hit each other. I was able to get control again and pull over, she lost control and spun around into a residental yard. I got out, looked at my car and saw no damage! yeah! I was still pissed though. I ran over to the other car and she got out all shaking and freaking out. I asked if she was ok she was. We looked at her car and there was no damage to it either. The cops should up a freaking hour later (took them long enough). The cop was pissed at the girl and her friend and was going to load them up on traffic tickets :lol: i left, went home, slept.

moocow
05-13-2002, 01:30 PM
Too bad they didn't kill you. ;) I LUBU LEE LEE!!!

Hermit
05-13-2002, 01:32 PM
Well what do you expect... women can't drive in the first place, duh! :rolleyes:

moocow
05-13-2002, 01:34 PM
HEY! Eat a dick :) J/K

Glitch
05-13-2002, 01:34 PM
Moo, I've seen you drive. *throws moo a carteens packet*

moocow
05-13-2002, 01:59 PM
OH HAHAHA
you're so FUNNY.... :P