PDA

View Full Version : Quest of Fear

BoubouZ
05-13-2002, 03:52 AM
Need help with Quest of Fear. I have reached Level 6, which i cannot really beat, as usual, with all these wizzrobes in there. I have also found the Pegasus boots and some kind of item under the armos in front of Hyrule village. Can someone inform me what these two items are supposed to do ?? There does not seem to be any new places I can visit even though I have these new items ?? Please help, because I cannot keep going back to level 6, it really fustrates me so I just want to see whether I can move on.

Any ideas ???

By the way, I really enjoy this quest - it has pretty cool graphics and I like the fact that the dungeons are similar to the first quest.

*b*
05-13-2002, 04:04 AM
the "Pegasus Boots" are actually just "boots', they protect you from damage tiles, and what does the item you got from underneath the armos look like ?

BoubouZ
05-13-2002, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the clarification regarding Pegasus boots. The other item I have acquired cannot really be described but I will try. It looks like a candy - it has a pink round bottom and at the top it has a gold bowknot. Sounds familiar ??

Can I find anything else - like level 7 or something before I beat level 6 ? I hate this level.

*b*
05-13-2002, 05:07 AM
never heard of that item, but hey, i've never played the quest!

Praethus
05-13-2002, 11:41 AM
It may be one of the wallets. They let you hold more than 255 rupees.

BoubouZ
05-14-2002, 03:08 AM
Hey guys thanx for the effort - but no I do not think that it is the wallet because I already have one and it does not look anything like it. If I knew how, I would put up a screenshot because I am sure that I am not doing a good job describing this item.

Anyway, thanks for your time.

VGWarrior
05-14-2002, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by BoubouZ
If I knew how, I would put up a screenshot because I am sure that I am not doing a good job describing this item.

Contact Darth Cronic; he knows about this type of thing.

K-Teclis
05-14-2002, 07:22 AM
Where can I get this quest?

BoubouZ
05-14-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by K-Teclis
Where can I get this quest?

you can get this quest from the Quest Database in the category Completed Quests - New Tileset style quests.

Also, thanks for the advice VGWarrior - I will try to contact DC about posting a screenshot because I am completely stuck.

PrfectGREG
05-15-2002, 02:32 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/Linksbhd/pics9.html

go to that link and look at the last 2 pictures, the picture on the right side is were level 6 is so im assuming u know were it is, go to that screen and walk into the bottom left hand side wall it should be a walkthroughable wall, meaning u can pass thru it.
Im not sure but I think the item u are wondering about is the Lens of truth.

Hope that helps

(ps Quest of Fear was the 2nd quest I made, its based on OOT, uses the levels from Zelda 1 with some modifications and is in Newfirst graphics)

EDIT: "it has a pink round bottom and at the top it has a gold bowknot"

Its the "pendent" it has no purpose in Quest of Fear, but if its used it makes "invisible" enimies apear visible.

BoubouZ
05-15-2002, 03:50 PM
Thanks for your help PrfctGREG - yes I have certainly found Level 6 and I cannot beat it. Do not know why but I keep having problems with this level since the original quest.

Anyways, I have checked the screenshoots :D :D :D and I will try the walkthrough wall so hopefully I will be able to skip level 6 for the time being.

Got to go and see what happens in my game.

PrfectGREG
05-15-2002, 04:33 PM
well good luck to you, and if you click my logo on my sig, u can chek out my site along with my other quests I created last year.

K-Teclis
05-16-2002, 09:45 AM
Quest for Fear by Greg??
I played that one.. and I hate the dungeons...