PDA

View Full Version : How many quests have you made?

Demimore
05-13-2002, 03:08 AM
:king: :king: :king: I have done like 20:king: :king: :king:

:laughing: :lol: :darkmage:

GuitarmanTim
05-13-2002, 05:47 AM
1 for about 70% and currently working on one more, the first one I don't work on anymore.

Hermit
05-13-2002, 06:16 AM
I made about half of one long long ago after I registered here. I just wanted to dive right into all this stuff because it was so cool ;)

At the moment I'm making another... about 5% complete :shrug:

A lot more features and things with the new versions, so it'll take me some time to relearn everything to use.

DarkFlameWolf
05-13-2002, 09:57 AM
I'm not sure.... o_O

Cyclone
05-13-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
I'm not sure.... o_O

6, maybe?

So that's your avatar. :) (Inside comment.)

Cyclone

DarkFlameWolf
05-13-2002, 02:06 PM
no, not six, I haven't even done 5.

Daarkseid
05-13-2002, 03:10 PM
I haven't completed a single quest. I have some ideas for quests, but they never kind of develop into anything I can make a real quest out of. Also, the length of time it takes to complete a quest is long and I tend to work very slowly on whatever it is I'm working on. The one quest I am making, hasn't moved forward in almost a year. Lately I've only been updating what progress I have to conform to the latest betas as new features are added. It probably wont ever be released as a full quest.

Starkist
05-13-2002, 03:59 PM
I made one quest, Lalaria. Then I started making a sequel, but only got as far as a demo before I ran out of ideas. Then I went back to remake Lalaria, which is what I'm working on now. I've been working for more than a year on it, but it will be worth it in the end.

I've made countless little example or test quests though, if you count those.

Petoe
05-13-2002, 04:36 PM
I have made 1 (Zelda: Ages), and I was planning to make a DX version from it. But I had to cancel it because my newest megaproject, the Mega man quest takes all my time now.:mega:
And by the way, I will release a demo very soon, so anyone who is interestid in this new Mega man, can try it then.

DarkFlameWolf
05-13-2002, 04:38 PM
I would help test, but I don't play or make anymore.

Petoe
05-13-2002, 04:44 PM
DFW, what you mean: You don´t play or make anymore? Have you abandoned Zelda Classic entirely?:confuse2: