PDA

View Full Version : everyone is likely to die tomorrow

jargon
05-13-2002, 02:04 AM
are you always more likely to die the next day or the current day?

JayeM
05-13-2002, 03:22 AM
Neither, I'm immortal.
Or is that immoral? :mischief:

J.J. Maxx
05-13-2002, 03:41 AM
Jargon, that makes no sense whatsoever. Just FYI. If your gonna screw up a poll and post it twice at least make it something that doesn't sound like a belgian waffle is posting for you. :rolleyes:

Mander
05-13-2002, 03:49 AM
Neither never going to die. You should have put that option in.

slothman
05-13-2002, 03:52 AM
Since there is more time the next day that is more likely. I.E. some of today already passed up til now.

Hermit
05-13-2002, 06:10 AM
I'll die when I get around to it. Until then I'm busy ;)

Jemsee
05-13-2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Hermit
I'll die when I get around to it. Until then I'm busy ;)

lol

It depends on the color of the dye.
If it's Monday=blue
Tuesday=gray
Wensday=red
Thursday=green
Friday=white
Saterday=black
Sunday=yellow

(another member whispers in Jemsee's ear)
*whispersspppwww-die-ppssserrraapp-death-whisperwhisper*

Ohoooo-well then, ummm...I guess I'd be dead so it would not matter when it was, now would it.

Toolie
05-13-2002, 11:28 AM
As I was falling asleep last night, I thought of what were to happne if I were to die at that moment.... and if you think about it for a long enough time with no distractions, it's quite disturbing.

Rainman
05-13-2002, 03:14 PM
Well, everyone thinks it's always tommorow so I put that.

I used to think about death like that Toolie, but now I don't because I figured it wasn't worth wasting time on.

The Savior
05-13-2002, 04:33 PM
I'm already dead. :shrug: I wonder if people who've died and been revived have death-day parties. That'd be cool.

Mitsukara
05-13-2002, 06:30 PM
Jargon, that makes no sense whatsoever. Just FYI. If your gonna screw up a poll and post it twice at least make it something that doesn't sound like a belgian waffle is posting for you.
I agree. I mean, what kind of thing is that to ask? And wording it "the next day" doesn't even have a clear meaning. Are you talking about tommorow or about the next day after some other day?

Seigeless
05-13-2002, 07:47 PM
Equally likely, in statistically terms. Philosophically, life is unpredictable.

Paradox
05-13-2002, 07:49 PM
actually, you are more likely to die today, because if every day you said "i am going to die tomorrow" you would never die. but eventually you will die, so therefore it is more likely that you will die today.

Axel
05-13-2002, 08:31 PM
that depends. I am invincible.

Selah
05-14-2002, 12:00 AM
Well sence its 11:00Pm im dying tomorrow (but youll never take me alive!)

Cyclone
05-14-2002, 01:02 AM
Or the third option:

"I'm a God. I'll never die."

:D

Cyclone

Zeo
05-14-2002, 10:02 AM
Okay.........in my mom's family, its pretty much accidents only till 100. And as far as build and such, I take after that side. So I'd say, I've got at least 80 left............more if I get into some decent shape............

jargon
05-14-2002, 01:55 PM
id say you are always more likely to die the current day than the next day becuase if you die the current day then there is no way you can die tomorrow! teehee :lol: plus if everything is relative when you die, tomorrow and everything else will no longer exist :)
:blah: but if you will die tomorrow today will never have existed due to this, thus you would not be experiencing what is currenlty happening meaning you will die tomorrow.
:odd: but if you die tomorrow today will never happen, therefore you will never die.
:cyclops: but what if reality is passed from one on to the other upon death?
:tongue: actually,
the experience of the day passed onto the next raises your chances of survival, but no one can beat fate forever.

edit-im losing interest in this thread so im unsubscribing from it