PDA

View Full Version : who is this Link64?

Masamune
05-12-2002, 10:03 AM
i know Link64 is and admin at TWC but why is an admin here? he hasn't posted in like 5 months and does he even do anything here?

Darunia
05-12-2002, 10:06 AM
Same with Kryten, another admin...
Admins, please explain why we have members that never come as admins! ;)

Hermit
05-12-2002, 10:19 AM
I don't know. Is there some sort of list of all staff and their jobs and such ? I would like to see that, for reference if anything. I know at some boards the have staff listings and such for members to view and be updated on as they change and such. Do we have one here that I just haven't found yet ?

I assume at other boards they are hacks of some sort. It would be nice to have one of those perhaps, to me anyway. Or have a locked official staff thread in OA that will be changed and updated as hosted forum mods, mods, sr. mods, and admins come and go :)

Darunia
05-12-2002, 10:22 AM
Go to main page and look below, is where the Log in thing is, with aother cool links :)

Is called "Forum Leadres"

Hermit
05-12-2002, 10:24 AM
Oh ok, thanks Darunia :)

Pay no attention to my last post then ;)

I don't think I've ever been all the way to the bottom of the board 'til just now, how silly of me. I thought it would have been at the top with the rest of the board links and such :laughing:

EDIT: That's odd... I've never seen a forum Owner listed below admins and sr. mods before, that's usually on top :eyebrow:

Darunia
05-12-2002, 10:27 AM
To everyone too lazy for go to the main page and stuff, the link is http://boards.armageddongames.com/showgroups.php?s=

Overlord
05-12-2002, 11:17 AM
I have no idea why link64 is still an admin. But I believe Kryten was the original programmer of openzelda or something, drop him and you might as well drop Phantom Menace. That is the only reason I can think of the Kryten is still listed.

Daarkseid
05-12-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Overlord
I have no idea why link64 is still an admin. But I believe Kryten was the original programmer of openzelda or something, drop him and you might as well drop Phantom Menace. That is the only reason I can think of the Kryten is still listed.

No, Kryten was the programmer for FF3PC. Needless to say, the project is effectively dead at this point since Kryten has dissappeared and hasn't said a word in over a year.

Link64 was an employee for one of AGN's previous hosts, Fuitad.net, I believe. He was given adminship for the purpose of forum maintenance, and would show up on and on off, even after AGN abandoned Fuitad.net. Notice the last time he posted was right before the forums went down in December.

OpenZelda was always coded by the member Openzelda(referred to as GD by many) and still is to my knowledge(although GD has had to take another break for Universities classes). Hes actually been doling out some of the task of creating Openzelda to other members since picking the project back up last fall.

KJAZZ
05-12-2002, 02:45 PM
See Overlord, you've been here longer than Daarkseid, you should know that! And I've only been here since Feb of 2001, and I already knew this. Gotta keep up with current and past events..;)

Masamune
05-12-2002, 05:02 PM
isn't fuitad the guy who makes those FFglory comics?

Breaker
05-12-2002, 05:02 PM
No... Fuitad is the name of an internet hosting service.

Mak-X
05-12-2002, 06:10 PM
The guy who does FFGlory along with Link64 used to go by the screen name "Fuitad", which he also called his webhosting service "fuitad.net". Both Link64 and Fuitad used to be involved in Graal Online under those screen names.

Artevoi
05-12-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X
The guy who does FFGlory along with Link64 used to go by the screen name "Fuitad", which he also called his webhosting service "fuitad.net". Both Link64 and Fuitad used to be involved in Graal Online under those screen names.

I had thought "Fuitad" sounded familiar. When I first came to AGN (before becoming a member) it was still on the Fuitad.net service. So what happened to Fuitad.net?

The Silent Assassin
05-12-2002, 07:19 PM
I didn't know about the Graal thing...I just knew who Link64 was...but I wasn't totally sure about Kryten.