PDA

View Full Version : Hopeless romantic

Beldaran
05-12-2002, 02:11 AM
I just finished watching Notting Hill. What a romantic movie. Julia Roberts is very pretty, and I think Hugh Grant is a good actor.

So basically I am a big hopeless romantic. Are there any other romantics out there? I love romantic movies.:heart: :heart:

Drunken Tiger
05-12-2002, 02:16 AM
I prefer a bit of action and adventure thrown into it... Im not into a movie which just has romance and no other themes....:shrug:

Starkist
05-12-2002, 02:20 AM
That would be me..... all the critics are dissing Star Wars II because of the love story but I can't wait to see it. :)

Beldaran
05-12-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Starkist
That would be me..... all the critics are dissing Star Wars II because of the love story but I can't wait to see it. :)

Me TOO! WEEE! Star Wars Rules. It would be wierd, but maybe you and I should see it at the Cinerama some time.:laughing:

Daarkseid
05-12-2002, 02:56 AM
Hopeless romantic? Me? Hah hahah! No, but in the spring time and early summer, I get sort of close to being such, I feel antsy alot of the time. But by August I normally relapse back into suicidal depression.

I really really want to see Episode II, love story or not. I want to see it so bad that it hurts...

MottZilla
05-12-2002, 02:56 AM
Nope. I could care less about that in SWEP2:AotC. I want actions, blowing things up, and killing people. :p

Daarkseid
05-12-2002, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
Nope. I could care less about that in SWEP2:AotC. I want actions, blowing things up, and killing people. :p

Especially killing people with Lightsabers... Man what I'd do with a Lightsaber in a crowd of people I don't know.

MottZilla
05-12-2002, 03:00 AM
I do, lots of faster cutting/slicing motions till there is a pile of parts on the ground where the crowd once stood. Lots of fun.

Daarkseid
05-12-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
I do, lots of faster cutting/slicing motions till there is a pile of parts on the ground where the crowd once stood. Lots of fun.

Yeah, I'd try to see how many people I could slice in half before the first guy's top half falls over.

Drunken Tiger
05-12-2002, 03:05 AM
:eyebrow:

Your a pretty violent for a guy who has a cute cat in his sig....

Hermit
05-12-2002, 05:43 AM
So we've moved from hopeless romance... to the slaughtering of an entire crowd of people by lightsabers for sheer fun and enjoyment... yummy ;)