PDA

View Full Version : what is Links...

link182
05-12-2002, 12:09 AM
what is Links evil sides name in Orcarina of time?

JayeM
05-12-2002, 12:41 AM
Link182, this should go in ZC Discussion. Moving thread.

GuitarmanTim
05-12-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by JayeM
Link182, this should go in ZC Discussion. Moving thread.

:eyebrow: since when does a general question about a Zelda game have anything to do with the program Zelda Classic? :odd:
oh well, your the mod, but if you ask me this should go in General Gaming Disc.

As for your questiong he is called Dark Link (I think)

The Silent Assassin
05-12-2002, 05:54 AM
Uh...yeah...this doesn't even belong in Zelda Classic Discussion...but rather General Gaming Discussion..

But, the answer is Shadow Link, or Link's Shadow (in Adventure of Link). Dark Link refers to when Link gets a hold of the Triforce of Power and is corrupted by evil...and nearly becomes Ganon (comics).

K-Teclis
05-12-2002, 06:13 AM
I haven't known that there's a diffrence between Shadow and Dark Link... wow!

Mak-X
05-12-2002, 01:22 PM
But the Dark Link in Ocarina of Time is made of water, where the one in The Adventure of Link is a shadow.

Immortal Warrior
05-12-2002, 01:25 PM
He isn't made of water... You look into the water until your reflection dissapears, its the reflection/shadow that attacks you, not the water

Dark Dude
05-12-2002, 01:44 PM
uhm... you mean the reflection in the water? You are fighting water in OoT. The water has been corrupted and controlled by evil (like the boss) only it's in the shape of you. In AoL it's a completely different story.

Jigglysaint
05-12-2002, 04:55 PM
I'll put this in GGD since people want it there so bad. Ya, it doesn't have anything to do with ZC.

The Silent Assassin
05-12-2002, 09:48 PM
It has made of water? Where did it say that? Each time you hit the guy, he "falls" down through the ground...even below the water...Morpha...that is the "water" that is corrupted by evil...I didn't think it was anywhere else in the game...

Mak-X
05-12-2002, 11:49 PM
Shadow Link might be the name for it, but I swear the thing was made out of water. It wasn't a shadow. I'll have to play Ocarina of Time again. I swear that thing was liquid.

The Silent Assassin
05-12-2002, 11:58 PM
Take what I said about Dark Link and Shadow Link...and switch them. I messed up, heh.

But I am right...it's not made of water.

From www.zelda.com:

Created by a wicked magical force (some say by Ganon himself), Dark Link is an evil shadow which is capable of duplicating Link's every move. Link first fought Dark Link in the Water Temple beneath Lake Hylia, and then later in his life he faced this mysterious foe again within the Great Palace.