PDA

View Full Version : I'm Lost in DoE...

Yoshiman
05-11-2002, 07:37 PM
In Days of Eternity, I can't get past the Puzzle Dungeon in the castle courtyard. I can get past the place where you push a block and the middle row of blocks dissapear, but then there's a room with a few crystal blocks and a lot of normal blocks. I tried pushing them, but nothing happened!

Nick
05-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Your lucky I just happened to be on my cousin's computer. Otherwise, you would have to wait until about 12:00 in the day to get an answer to that.

Hmm... I'm not sure exactly where you are at. I don't remember a room with crystal blocks. Every puzzle in that dungeon has something to do with pushing blocks. Push them from all directions. Besides that, I'm not sure where you are at. I would take a look in my quest and see, but I'm on a computer miles away from my own.

The Silent Assassin
05-12-2002, 04:18 AM
Maybe he means the "water" blocks...

K-Teclis
05-12-2002, 05:59 AM
No... there are no water blocks in the puzzle dungeon of the couryard!

Yoshiman
05-12-2002, 08:03 AM
I mean the orange and blue blocks that go up and down when you press the crystal buttons.

EDIT: I'm gonna try pushing those blocks now...

EDIT: I got past the puzzle thing, and I beat Ganon. I got a crystal, but I don't know what to do after that.

Qale
05-12-2002, 10:11 PM
Back to the swamp with you. It's in the forest, in Day 1 if I remember correctly. You'll be looking for a log that'll lead into the Changling Swamp. (Bring your candle and burn baby burn.)

Qale