PDA

View Full Version : T.V. Shows

mastermind
05-11-2002, 12:49 PM
I like Chalk Zone.I think it's a cool T.V. show.

Masamune
05-11-2002, 12:50 PM
i hate that show! it's stupid! invader zim is better.

mastermind
05-11-2002, 12:52 PM
I think Invader Zim is ok. It's funny.

What other show do you like masamune.

Mitsukara
05-11-2002, 01:02 PM
"Chalk Zone"? There's a new one.

Personally, there are only three series that I watch regularly: "Star Trek: The Next Generation", "Farscape", and "The Invisible Man". I might start watching "Stargate: SG1" once the Sci-Fi channel starts showing it.

Ultra22Lemming
05-11-2002, 01:10 PM
I like the Simpsons. It's my favorite. I also like Futurama, X-Files, King of the Hill, Malcom in the Middle, Family Guy, and other shows on FOX. I am also addicted to Survivor #4 and the Amazing Race #2 and CSI.

Note to mastermind: This is a post that people will not complain about because of multiple reasons:

1. It's not a single line/word
2. It has more than one subject
3. It is a post that people would rather listen to

I'm sorry I have to say this Masamune but you friend is posting unnecsary(sp?) posts.

Oh and also, mastermind, there was a person here not too long ago who posted one liners like you do, and he got banned. His name was rinaku. He was only temperarly banned so when he came back he stated that his cousin was on his account name all the time which for me is still hard to believe.

And also you have 42 posts in less than 24 hours. I'd advice you to stop spamming. The only place you can post one word posts is in Connect the Words thread and there nobody would care.

If you are reading this rinaku, I'm sorry I stated you, but I just had to get my point across.

Although I don't have the power to give you an offical warning, I'm still giving you a warning.

mastermind
05-11-2002, 01:13 PM
The simpsons are funny. They might be going off the air.

Mitsukara
05-11-2002, 01:36 PM
I would watch the Simpsons regularly.. if the dread Parental Units didn't think it was the DEVIL!

mastermind
05-11-2002, 02:00 PM
this is masamune. i'm posting from mastermind's comp. this is a good thread lemming! the point is about tv shows! it has a worthy topic and everything. so shut your pothole.

zoraking
05-11-2002, 02:02 PM
I like Big Wolf on Campus and The Fairly Odd Parents.

mastermind
05-11-2002, 02:05 PM
the fairly odd parents are ok. i didn't like that second season where they just took all the old episodes from of yeah cartoons and passed them as new episodes. the second season had no plot. it was just a bunch of wishes that put ickey vickey in danger. that's not all that funny for 5 minutes straight.

King Link
05-11-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by zoraking
I like Big Wolf on Campus and The Fairly Odd Parents.

Big Wolf on Campus is a cool show, and since the show first aired, the special effects have only gotten better, like Tommy turning into a werewolf.

I've lost a lot of interest in Simpsons unfortunatly, I mostly watch anime shows like Gundam, Escaflowne or comedies.

Mitsukara
05-11-2002, 02:21 PM
this is masamune. i'm posting from mastermind's comp.
If that is the case, then why

(A) Did you post once as mastermind and then reply as Masamune, then go back to being mastermind?
(B) Why not just use your PC in the first place? Even if it's unavailable, I think you can still use your user on a different PC.
(C) Why did you double post with conflicting opinions?

The Thing
05-11-2002, 05:15 PM
I got a lot of favorite shows. I like a lot of stuff on fox and love who's line is it anyway. My favorite cartoons are the simpsons and family followed by dbz.

Ultra22Lemming
05-11-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by The Thing
My favorite cartoons are the simpsons and family followed by dbz.

Family? Are you talking about Family Guy? If you are I love that show too!!! Cool! :cool:

Masamune
05-11-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer

If that is the case, then why

(A) Did you post once as mastermind and then reply as Masamune, then go back to being mastermind?
(B) Why not just use your PC in the first place? Even if it's unavailable, I think you can still use your user on a different PC.
(C) Why did you double post with conflicting opinions?

A) mastermind never used my name. and i only used his once cause at was just at his house and we were browsing the board.

B) i didn't feel like trying to find the stupid logout button.

C) conflicting opinions? i didn't double post and if i did they would conflict eachother. Masamune and mastermind aren't the same person!

mastermind
05-11-2002, 07:07 PM
he was at my houes.we are not lieing