PDA

View Full Version : Alas, it was not meant to be...*sigh*

GuitarmanTim
05-11-2002, 06:48 AM
Yup folks, me and my girl are no more. The reason: she is not really for any kind of commitment. That actually sux the most because it would be so much more easier if she just started disliking me, but nope. She says she can't fall in love because she's not ready for a boyfriend...so we ended it because I really don't have the patience to wait half a year untill she's ready. She still wants to be friends though, and so do I, I just dunno if I can do that, knowing that I love her and she doesn't love me...o well, time will tell :(:cry:

Drunken Tiger
05-11-2002, 06:53 AM
Im sorry..:(

I dont know what to say but "Shit Happens"..:(:cry:

I feel your pain.. I to was once a subject of female brutality..

But there is light at the end of the tunnel..:)

GuitarmanTim
05-11-2002, 06:57 AM
thanx man, your probably right, shit happens, o well I'll get over it :unhappy:

Drunken Tiger
05-11-2002, 07:02 AM
:thumbsup:

I wish you a speedy recovery..;)

goKi
05-11-2002, 08:09 AM
why do they always have to be so cruel... :(
bad luck, time to get back off the ground and keep searching though

Jemsee
05-11-2002, 10:47 AM
True, sh*t happens.
Both the + and - way.
You could meet someone special just as easly as loseing someone.
Hope you find that special someone soon.;)

Mitsukara
05-11-2002, 11:12 AM
I'm sorry to hear that:(

Anyway, there's always the future... who knows what might happen, or rather it's going to be for better or for worse?

Overlord
05-11-2002, 11:51 AM
Well, at least you got somewhere. Our sad love lives ran parallel for awhile there GT.. sadly, the girl I fell for turned out to be engaged to someone else.. She never even mentioned him before. I had to find out at her 21st birthday party, from someone else. love hurts man.

I'm still not over it, I know I'll get there though. So will you dude :)

KJAZZ
05-11-2002, 11:58 AM
At least you didn't totaly freak out and try to kill yourself like Bigjoe and Dark Dude..:blah:

Sorry, but like they say..shit happens..:shrug:

Beldaran
05-11-2002, 01:46 PM
Yeah women are awful. You'll find one that won't rip your heart out and shit on it they way Overlord's did, and the way my girlfriend did.

That's right! My girlfriend is a zero in my mind now. She doesn't exist. She has ceased to be. I erase her from memory. If I'm lucky I'll never see her again.

Catalyst333
05-11-2002, 05:31 PM
Not all girls are bad...I mean I can say that all guys are just as horrible, if not worse...but there are huge exceptions to everything..
And as far as getting dumped goes..Rejection is harsh, but you have to have bad experiences to notice the good ones....One day you will find the perfect person..until then....you must learn to move on..

Catalyst

mrz84
05-11-2002, 06:57 PM
well at leat you have...had a girl. i, on the other hand, have not a girl to love. though Scarlet Dragon(he hasnet been on AGN for awhile) says a girl i danced with at the prom and i a pic of us ended up in the year-book(i had nothing to do with that even though i worked in the YB staff) and he say it and said that wed go good together. its been a year since then.....i dont know if i really should go through with it. i feel so embarressed when i think about it! :redface: ........anyway, theres lots of girls out there you could go out with, so go and live your life to the fullest. :kawaii: