PDA

View Full Version : My Crisis =(

Cronic
05-11-2002, 01:19 AM
Palletes... Don't understand em... Don't have time for em.

Especially Gameboy palletes... How something with such a poor 4 color limit could confuse me so is beyond me...

I'm willing to learn them if need be, but I would totally prefer not to.

This is all a problem because of my MGC tileset. The tiles are coming along fine, but I haven't a clue how to go about setting up my palletes... I mean some of what I have been able to throw together works, but it's terribly inneffecient.

I have a pallete for my codec which consists of only four colors... yet somehow I managed to twirl that into needing 3 of each which is just poor craftsmanship. I want other people to be able to use and or find their way around this set, but I don't think I can do this alone.

If you could help in any way... be it pointers or actually working with me on the set I would be greatly appreciative.

I mean... I really wanna finish this set, but it's been quite a task to make such an odd set work. :(

Orion
05-11-2002, 10:07 AM
Now you know what a pain in the ass the DarkWorld palettes are :D.

K-Teclis
05-12-2002, 06:17 AM
I hate that it is so hard to rip gb palettes...

Menokh
05-12-2002, 05:15 PM
Palletes piss me off.
I am very inefficient with them(unless I am ripping from a 16 color bitmap od pcx).
Needless to say, I could use some pointers too.

GuitarmanTim
05-13-2002, 06:03 AM
Ah, I'll help you out DC :) I know the GB(C) palettes suck, but I'll see what I can do. Send a file over, and I'll see what I can do.