PDA

View Full Version : Yo Alfadawg, read this i need help

link182
05-10-2002, 09:25 PM
This doesn't make sense. ·

In Zelda Classic, start a new game, choosing "tutorial" as your custom quest.
Now, try out the following:
1. Enter the cave you created. Take the sword and exit. Note that Link exits the cave just as planned.
2. Push the Armos Knight (and make sure to kill it before it kills you). For now, just take note of the gray-colored tile that appears below it.
3. Go north to the next screen. Since we haven't put anything there yet, the screen is all gray.

Please reply different terms(like say where to click: game, misc, what?)

JayeM
05-10-2002, 10:12 PM
If you're asking how to start a custom quest: Register a new name and press Enter. Press the left Alt key twice. Click Browse and find the tutorial quest, click on it and click OK.

Cyclone
05-11-2002, 01:36 AM
Just a random note. It's spelled Alphadawg.

Just thought I should let ya know.

And yeah, what JayeM said. Many people here have done that thing (I haven't, but I did read through it once), and can help. :)

Cyclone

Verbatim
05-11-2002, 02:10 AM
Link182: There are two main programs which make up Zelda Classsic: the quest player, Zelda.exe, which is also commonly referred to as ZC, and Zquest, the game designing program, commonly referred to as ZQ. What Alphadawg is saying to do at that point in the tutorial is to save the quest you have been creating (by pressing F2, or going to file->save), exit ZQ, run ZC, register a new name, press the "A" button twice, to get to the custom quest selection screen, click browse, choose the name of your quest from the list, click OK twice, and then press enter to play the quest that you made.

The list of things he has there are just the list of things you can do in the quest you've made if you followed the directions of the tutorial up to that point.