PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Freakin' Website....!! I NEED HELP!

Foxy
05-10-2002, 04:49 PM
JJ is looking into getting a scholarship/grant to attend college full-time, so I've been searching for places online that tell you what you're eligible for, and all that jazz. Anyways, I've been filling out this one form for him for the past 45 minutes. I just finished. And then they took me to this page that said there were 19 scholarships that he qualifies for - BUT I HAVE TO PAY OVER $30 TO VIEW THEM!!!!!!!! What the heck is that all about!!>?!??! Stupid website...they coulda told me that before I wasted an hour of my precious time answering their stupid questions!!!!!!!

*takes a breath* ANYways....does anyone know where I can find an online grant or scholarship place that you don't have to pay for?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

DarkPanther
05-10-2002, 04:56 PM
Aubrey's recently spent a LOT of time on scholarships and such. You should drop a line to her and see what she has to say about it. :thumbsup:

Edit: Oh, and you may wanna look into what kind of grants he'll get before he looks into scholarships. He may end up not needing any. :tongue: You'll prolly hafta call the college about that. They'll tell you everything you need to know.

Starkist
05-10-2002, 04:57 PM
www.fastweb.com

Foxy
05-10-2002, 05:00 PM
DP - I will definitely drop her a note about that. And yeah, I'm looking for grants mostly. Anything he can get his hands on will help. :tongue: We'll give the college a call on Monday...

Starkist, thanks for the link. I'm checking it out right now. :)