PDA

View Full Version : All Bettar!!1

moocow
05-10-2002, 09:12 AM
Yeah, I went to the doctor yesterday to get checked up on my mono... I'm all better!! YAY!! He says that the mono will still be in my blood stream for a good 4 months, so I can't give blood if I want to. Too bad I don't want to :D Oh, he also said no strenuous (sp??) exercise or close contact sports (for at least a week). Then he winked at me.. yeah, my doctor is a dirty old man.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I'm good to go! YAY!

ctrl-alt-delete
05-10-2002, 09:13 AM
That is scary...Anywayz, I am glad you got all better, and I hope he doesn't use sleeping gas on you...that could be scary.

Rijuhn
05-10-2002, 09:27 AM
You mean that after 4 or so months the mono is gone, and you don't give it to your children or anything? I always thought it stayed with you forever.

Drunken Tiger
05-10-2002, 09:38 AM
Glad to hear that your all better moocow..:thumbsup:

Didnt like the thought of you coughing up blood...;)

ctrl-alt-delete
05-10-2002, 09:39 AM
Dang it, DT. I was thinking about eating lunch today...

moocow
05-10-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
You mean that after 4 or so months the mono is gone, and you don't give it to your children or anything? I always thought it stayed with you forever.

No, I'll always have it... but it'll only show up in a blood test for the next 4 months or so. So until then, I can't donate blood or anything like that. *shrugs*

Breaker
05-10-2002, 11:01 AM
No madcow secks for moo. ;p

DarkPanther
05-10-2002, 11:34 AM
You ever go to the doctor's, and they ask you all those questions like "do you have any STD's?", "do you have sexual partners?", "do you smoke?", "do you drink?", "do you do any drugs?" and then when you answer no to all of them, they look at you funny and you KNOW they don't believe you and you just wanna be like.... okay, never mind, maybe that's just me.....

DarkDragoonX
05-10-2002, 11:38 AM
... and you wanna stab them in the eyeball with those god damn tounge depressers, followed by a rousing game of "Tear the Spleen?" Yeah. Or is that just ME? :laughing:

DarkPanther
05-10-2002, 12:04 PM
YES! Oh thank God for you DDX! I thought I was alone on this one...

moocow
05-10-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
You ever go to the doctor's, and they ask you all those questions like "do you have any STD's?", "do you have sexual partners?", "do you smoke?", "do you drink?", "do you do any drugs?" and then when you answer no to all of them, they look at you funny and you KNOW they don't believe you and you just wanna be like.... okay, never mind, maybe that's just me.....

YES... he asked if I smoked, did drugs, or drank and I said no. Then he took his little tape recorder and was like "Patient denies use of illegal drugs, alcohol or tabacco." I was like, DENY?! I DON"T USE THEM!! At least not all the time.. but still!! :D

Jarrods Girl
05-10-2002, 11:41 PM
Moo you know you like dirty old men!

Dechipher
05-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Me too.....and I thought I was Jarrod's Girl! Let's take this outside, bitch!!!
:), jk

goKi
05-11-2002, 08:13 AM
:) glad to hear it.. im still sick though :(

Overlord
05-11-2002, 09:31 AM
Glas to hear you're feeling better, no more throwing up in chat! Oh wait... that wasn't you... :D