PDA

View Full Version : Darkrule

fajz
05-09-2002, 05:13 PM
I'm in the middle of the quest called "Darkrule" and can't find the raft. Can anyone help me?

FZ

sctmorgan
05-09-2002, 09:46 PM
you will need the hookshot to reach the island and try bombing a wall on the east. (lightworld)

Jigglysaint
05-09-2002, 11:09 PM
To people who say the thread closed: I'm sorry that it got closed. It was an accident. When I was surfing the forum, I wanted to check Quest a/d, then go into the Developer's exchange. When I made a post explaining I was going to move it(to the same forum it was allready in), I accidentially closed it. Sometimes if you don't click off the admin button, you might accidentially trigger somthing that you didn't want to have done. That was what happened.

Oh, when I realised that I didn't really need to mod the thread, I deleated the post.

Again, I'm sorry for this. I guess I need more sleep and to watch what forum I'm in.

fajz
05-10-2002, 06:26 PM
thanks scymorgan. I found the raft. Now just a couple more items I need help with. First where is level 7? I have found all but level 7 & 9. Also there are some sort of rock with the number
8 on them, when you use the lens you can see there are stairs under some of them. How do you get rid of these rocks? I have bombed, super bombed, burned, shot them with an arrow,
spit on them, hollered at them, pissed on them, cussed at them
I just can't get rid of them. Is there a l2 glove or something? there is one of these protecting an area in the light area in the west I kind of think that is where level 7 is or maybe even level 9

Thanx for your help

FZ

The Silent Assassin
05-10-2002, 06:29 PM
Is Dark Rule in the QuestDB? (Would like to try it out).

*b*
05-10-2002, 08:34 PM
I unzipped it, but I can't find the file! It's wierd

pauldoo
05-11-2002, 01:09 AM
Level 7 is in the south west desert of dark world, level 9 is in the waterfall east of the village where the house to level 6 is. I am looking for level 8 if you have seen it, do tell. I have yet to find a way to move those round stones also.

chip_on
05-11-2002, 07:48 AM
Looking for a little help. I can't find the hookshot which appears to be needed to get the raft.

Also, I have the potion bottle but the little ol' lady doesn't want it. What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

ImHoney7
05-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Read the previous post from Sctmorgan that tells how to get the hookshot. As far as the empty bottle goes...I had to give it to a man in cave in order for the potions to activate. Once I did that, then it was also available where the old ladies were. I cant figure out the #8 stones either. I just thought that a level 2 bracelet will come later that will move them. :heart: