PDA

View Full Version : Unification Series Current Events...

Nick
05-09-2002, 10:02 PM
Thought I'd try to ease agony of those who where expecting the full Unification series (yeah right :rolleyes: ). Had I still have been working on U2, it would have been finished by now.

Since I don't feel like keeping many secrets anymore, I'll spill the beans on Project Ressurection (look at the signature)...

Basically, Project Ressurection is just how it sounds. Something is coming back.

What is coming back? Well, Unification 2 is part of it, but this revolves around more than 1 quest. The other two are quite obvious if you look at the signature. Though I won't exactly be working on all these quests at once, betas of them will come out at the same time. You will have the option to download one big pack with 3 quests or download 3 smaller packs with one quest in each.

The first beta will come out when I get most of U2's overworld converted to the new tiles that revolves around Level 1. It will be a 1 level demo. The other quests will also be 1 level demos.

All of this will be made with 104 (152 is only for use with contest quests as far as I understand).

Anyway, what do you think about all of this? Is this a good idea? I obviously won't get too in depth with this until summer vacation starts in 3 weeks, but I will work on it some.

MountainDrew023
05-09-2002, 10:10 PM
Cool!:cool:

Can't wait