PDA

View Full Version : Attention Everybody!!!

Predcon1
05-08-2002, 06:48 PM
I've just discovered that my malevolent brother has been trying to "de-popularize" me. In other words, he has been going through my computer while I have been away, and has been posing as me and doing all sorts of stupid shit to try to make people turn against me. The most recent of these event is him going through my files and posting them on various other forums. After "I" post these file "I" them as "mine", thus labeling me as a plaigerist. He's already done this at BTTR (I almost lost my staff position), MO, GU, and even on AIM. BTW, please forgive my lack of the usual extravagant vocabulary, as I am extremely pissed. Anyhow, I'm going to sift through everything that "I've" done, and if I find that it was not, in fact posted by myself, I will edit it so that only *NOT MINE* remains, in which case any MOD or ADMIN may delete it. My most sincere apologies to decipher, who, just five minutes ago, became his latest victim. He's a smart kid, computer-wise, but he can't keep up a good lie. I wonder if I ever told about the time where he actually sent a death threat letter to everyone on my e-mail address book.

In fact, it would be easier to delete any of "my" posts that were made in the last 20 days, except this one.

E-FORCE
05-08-2002, 06:54 PM
What did you do to pist him off to cause this mayhem?

Menokh
05-08-2002, 06:54 PM
Make you computer multi user. It's fairly easy to do in any OS I can think of. And use a good password. And log out of these sites when you are done. And kick your brother where it hurts. I really can't offer any other advice, it sounds like you may need to talk with him.

Also I go to MO frequently, what did he do there?

Predcon1
05-08-2002, 07:20 PM
"New Art by Disposable Hero" is not mine.

These pics were ripped from BTTR, and were computer drawn by respected Amiga artists.