PDA

View Full Version : Time of Change Quest...need help

ImHoney7
05-08-2002, 01:57 PM
Has anyone played "Time of Change" quest? I need help. I have gotten the hammer and gone two different directions using it and still cant figure out where the next level is. :heart:

pauldoo
05-09-2002, 11:26 PM
I guess you are looking for lvl 5 , it is east of 4 you ride the raft at the waterfall and it is at the bottom .

ImHoney7
05-10-2002, 08:42 AM
Hi Paul..thanks for the info. I have gone down there on the raft....but dont know what to do when I get down there. All I can see is a pool of water and nothing else. What do I do there? :heart:

Disregard that Paul..I have been down there and for some reason thought I had already done that level and never went inside. DUH!! And I am not even a natural blonde...hahaha :heart:

Well..I am at the very end of Level 8 and FINALLY got a darn shield! I still am not able to get a decent sword..even at this point. There is really no point in even giving a shield or better sword at the very end of the last level. Why even bother? I have yet to find any place to buy any medicine. I did finally get a mushroom. Does anyone know any place to buy medicine? I need it to beat the Death KnNight and finish this game. :heart: