PDA

View Full Version : There's Zelda In My Pants

C-Dawg
05-08-2002, 01:37 PM
Darth Cronic asked me awhile ago if I did requests for my avatar, and I do. If anyone would like to see something doodled, let me know. I'm currently out of pictures of characters getting violated in various ways, so I'm gonna need to do some more drawing in the next few days.

Oh, and to make sure this stays in the ZC forums, Zelda Classic rules! I love it and rub it on my balls each day for good luck.

-C

Raichu86
05-08-2002, 03:33 PM
Draw a picture of Bill Gate's getting violated by a penguin. :)

Nick
05-08-2002, 09:52 PM
For some reason, I won't be looking forward to the day when you doodle me, so I'll pass on that opportunity. I've changed avatars too many times anyway and I'll probably be staying in the anime type ones for a while.

Anyway, why not do something based on a twisted version of a quest? Your's for instance. ;)

Maybe you could do the infamous "Shitrobe".

Besides that, I don't have many ideas. :confuse2:

Oh yeah, Zelda Classic rocks! ;)

Kratheous
05-08-2002, 09:54 PM
Hell yes! Shitrobe and Pissrobe, please, C-Dawg! :D
(For me and a friend.... "HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPERCRAAAAAAAAAASH?" ;))

KJAZZ
05-08-2002, 10:52 PM
Hell, yes! The Shitrobe must return! :D

Kratheous
05-08-2002, 11:40 PM
Hehehe... Does this answer your question? (Note: This may be a big big)

http://www.zelda-gaming.com/images/wizzposter.jpg

Yes, I made this. Yes, it's not that good... Yes, I did it in 10 minutes.

Dark Dude
05-08-2002, 11:52 PM
Why do you insist of having this in the ZC thread? It serves no purpose here, saying it rocks doesn't justify as making it acceptable.... at least it shouldn't. Personally, I don't find any of your avatars funny. They're stupid and sometimes disgusting. I don't even read alot of your posts just to avoid looking at them.

Jigglysaint
05-09-2002, 12:09 AM
Thread is GD bound. Saying ZC rocks and talking about Shitrobes is not really enough content to let it stay here.

Beldaran
05-09-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dude
Why do you insist of having this in the ZC thread? It serves no purpose here, saying it rocks doesn't justify as making it acceptable.... at least it shouldn't. Personally, I don't find any of your avatars funny. They're stupid and sometimes disgusting. I don't even read alot of your posts just to avoid looking at them.

dude don't be so uptight:laughing:

Daarkseid
05-09-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Dark Dude
Why do you insist of having this in the ZC thread? It serves no purpose here, saying it rocks doesn't justify as making it acceptable.... at least it shouldn't.

I agree... the ZC forums aren't the only places on AGN, and are certainly nothing to base your AGN membership on in matters outside ZC. I mean if you(C-dawg)'re going to be making avatars for other members, you should probably move on outside the ZC forums, and broaden your horizons. I'd also think your humor would be better appreciated...

But whatever, you'll probably keep making non ZC related topics in ZC discussion with flimsy ZC excuses and then having them moved to General Discussion anyway...

KJAZZ
05-09-2002, 01:13 AM
Kratheous, bleh, I liked the original design..:D

The Savior
05-09-2002, 07:49 AM
How about lightingz: http://boards.armageddongames.com/images/avatars/DBZ-Goku1.gif getting violated by breaker?

[edit] Changed UL to lightingz

Darunia
05-09-2002, 07:52 AM
The savior, that's lightings. Uncle Luigi is lavos :D

The Savior
05-09-2002, 07:57 AM
Damnation! You're right!

Immortal Warrior
05-09-2002, 08:52 AM
Draw a picture of Bill Gate's getting violated by a penguin

You better not be drawing me violating Bill Gates :tongue:

mrz84
05-09-2002, 10:30 AM
Oh...my...god...wtf is vader doing to luke?! :odd: this avatar has waroed my fragile little mind.....:odd:

Kratheous
05-09-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by KJAZZ
Kratheous, bleh, I liked the original design..:D

Yeah, I know... I whipped it up in 10 minutes using DN's avatar, seeing as it's the closest thing I could get to a Wizzrobe, and then colored the eyes the colors. *shrugs*

C-Dawg
05-09-2002, 04:09 PM
<----------- "Pissrobe" Agnaihm

Here ya go, Krath ol buddy.