PDA

View Full Version : To Warlock mainly....

Hermit
05-07-2002, 07:27 AM
I've had Version W1.47 for some time now but I've never really used it to go in a play quests with, just used the Quest editor so far. But I booted that sucker up today and loaded up the "newfirst-fixed.qst" or whatever it was called by Warlock, and I gotta tell ya... that thing rocks man :thumbsup:
Not only with the eyecandy, but also because he used a couple of my midis in there to boot (Overworld and Dungeon) :D

What can I say... I'm all choked up :cry: I didn't think anyone would ever use my midis, much less the Zelda ones.

Thanks man, I never knew... I feel so happy and special now!! :heart:

Warlock
05-07-2002, 05:19 PM
lol, np :) They are really good :D

Master_of_Power
05-07-2002, 05:36 PM
Speaking of the Newfirst-fixed quest. I have found an error in Level 1. The boss Aquamentus Left is messed up a little. The tiles of Aquamentus Left are in the right places, but the tiles were not fliped horozontaly

Orion
05-07-2002, 05:37 PM
Hermit, you're Zelda S&D MIDI's are da freakin bomb! I used them in Ballad of Death and plan to sue them again in lightworld.qst. As a matter of fact, I've been waiting for the rest of them. Darkworld? Guessing Game House? Lost Woods anybody?

Raichu86
05-07-2002, 08:16 PM
The midis in newfirst-fixed are real cool, but don't you have them a little loud Warlock? When I first played it, I thought my computer had exploded. :laughing:

Hermit
05-08-2002, 02:10 AM
I wasn't aware that anyone wanted the rest of them although Warlock did suggest me continuing to make them. I'll get back to them once the MM contest ends on the 20th, probably before then. ;)

I'm sure this goes for all o us when I say, there is no greater pleasure than seeing our work used and played with by others :)

That just made my day bigtime :thumbsup: