PDA

View Full Version : Style Stats

Shadowblazer
05-07-2002, 04:17 AM
Just added a little mini-hack that displays how many users are using which styles.

http://boards.armageddongames.com/stylestats.php

I'll add an actual link to this sometime. Not sure where to put it ;) On the forum home I guess.

I have no idea why one user is set to using "nothing" There were a few people set on crazy styles like Christmas but I set 'em all to Main Page. Now there's that one that just doesn't seem to have a style at all and I can't for the life of me figure out how to discover who it is or what style they're set to. Grrr... I'll get that straightened out though, even if it means I have to set everybody to Uncharted Territories, muahahaha.

Drunken Tiger
05-07-2002, 04:20 AM
Hehe.. Mainpage kicks ass!!!:D:D

But i really want to use JJ's Simpsons one...:rolleyes:

Shadowblazer
05-07-2002, 04:26 AM
Ahh there we go, fixed the person with the phantom style. Apparently Aegis Runestone was set to style 4, something that no longer exists. Bleh, all good now.

The Silent Assassin
05-07-2002, 04:35 AM
Well, many of the home page users are no posters...

Hermit
05-07-2002, 04:35 AM
Well I haven't heard a peep out of Aegis in like a month or so... anyone know where he is, Skatche seems absent too ?

More mods going AWOL :laughing:

And btw, good job on changing the colors for regular members to white, the yellow members and yellow senior mods was starting to annoy me.

As for where to put the link to style stats... why not just add another button similiar to the ones at the top right ? Just label it "s stats" or something. Put it after "register" and before "calendar". Since it is basically just general info... I'd stick it either right before "calendar" or right after "calendar", since the calendar is pretty much just general info as well. ;)

mikeron
05-07-2002, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
Well, many of the home page users are no posters... Yeah, you should exclude the main page theme or tweek the stats some other way. I doubt there are 1000 people who consciously decided to use the main page theme.

GuitarmanTim
05-07-2002, 05:40 AM
with ya Shadowblazer :thumbsup: Uncharted Territories to the end! :evil:

goKi
05-07-2002, 06:33 AM
i agree, why are only 6 other people using uncharted territories, it kicks.

MrCow
05-07-2002, 07:02 AM
Uncharted territories rules I LUV YA SHADOWBLAZER now only if we didn't have to wait again for new episodes

goKi
05-07-2002, 07:16 AM
main page (default) and main page, whats the difference?

Shadowblazer
05-07-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by goKi
main page (default) and main page, whats the difference? Default is for those who haven't actually bothered to select a style. "Main Page" is for those who have actually made a conscious choice to use it ;) Right now just about everybody that's on Main Page is still listed under the Default category. From now on though, once somebody actually switches to Main Page in their profile it'll change to the other option.
Originally posted by goKi
i agree, why are only 6 other people using uncharted territories, it kicks. Give it some time :D It's only been up for less than 24 hours, I think that once enough people witness the sheer beauty that is Uncharted Territories (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?styleid=43&postid=594252&s=8d64db99f7c71ddb917b26efd71fa080), they'll come over to the Dark... errr, Far Side ;)
Originally posted by Mr.Cow..
Uncharted territories rules I LUV YA SHADOWBLAZER now only if we didn't have to wait again for new episodes I'm with ya man :D Less than a month to go though. And on May 31 (http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3?date=31-MAY-2002&feed_req=), there's supposed to be a Farscape Chain Reaction of epic proportions. Starting at 7am and lasting until 5am the next morning. 22 hours of Farscape. Unfortunately I don't know if they still plan to do that as it's not listed on the Sci Fi Schedulebot... but then the Schedulebot doesn't list anything for May 31, so maybe it's just some kinda glitch...

goKi
05-07-2002, 07:23 AM
that would be to even out the stats so the no posters will eventually be ruled out..

Drunken Tiger
05-07-2002, 07:23 AM
So im the only one?!?!:scared:

Shadowblazer
05-07-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by DrUnKeN TiGeR
So im the only one?!?!:scared: Aye, thus far you're the only one to have manually selected Main Page in your profile. Don't worry, I'm sure the number will go up eventually. It's only been set up this way for a few hours.

SiliconHero
05-07-2002, 09:17 AM
I didn't see JJ's Simpsons theme in the Control Panel yet. Has it been added?

Oh, well. I'll post around with this Uncharted Territories theme for a little while. It looks cool!

Darunia
05-07-2002, 10:24 AM
No, SH, is one of the many themes that people is doing now (In fact I'm working in one, I just need a Spanish flag :))

Search in the threads, you will find many themes ;)