PDA

View Full Version : Another easy question ...

WaterGemini
05-06-2002, 07:14 PM
---

GameQueen
05-06-2002, 07:19 PM
if memory serves me straight, you go to the tile screen and click on that tile. I haven't edited in so long I forgot. it says somewhere in AlphaDawg's tutorial about it.

WaterGemini
05-06-2002, 07:28 PM
---

GameQueen
05-06-2002, 07:35 PM
ok, kiddies, watch as a vet comes in and answers the question, then it hits me, then it's all too late...

4matsy
05-06-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by GameQueen
ok, kiddies, watch as a vet comes in and answers the question, then it hits me, then it's all too late...

*attempts to test that theory* ;)

On the main menu (the screen that appears when you first start ZQuest), click on "Quest" (in the menu at the top), then "Tiles" (in the menu that appears when you click on "Quest").

Now you're on the tile screen. You can use the Page Up and Page Down keys (on your keyboard) to look through the pages of tiles.

You can select a tile by clicking on it, or using the arrow keys (on the keyboard) to move the flashing cursor around.

Then hit the "E" key (on the keyboard) or the "Edit" button (in the lower-right corner of the screen); now you'll be able to edit the tile you picked. The sword lets you paint pixel-by-pixel; the blue wand changes all horizontally- and vertically-adjacent pixels of the same color; the red wand changes all pixels of the same color in the entire tile; and the dotted line rectangle thingy doesn't do anything because it hasn't been implemented yet.

When you're done, hit Enter to save the changes you've made to that tile and go back to the tile screen.

Repeat until you've edited all the tiles you want. :)

*laughs maniacally as GameQueen screams in agony, having just remembered and ending up too late* :D

GameQueen
05-06-2002, 07:56 PM
yeah, that's right...

that theory does work...

WaterGemini
05-06-2002, 10:57 PM
---

GameQueen
05-06-2002, 11:02 PM
damn... I'm still stuck with red houses...

is it just me, or do I know you from somewhere? you seems familiar...

WaterGemini
05-06-2002, 11:06 PM
---

GameQueen
05-06-2002, 11:08 PM
gah! I was right. oh, and cool triforce. now all of us at the LttP board will know where you went, and that's to AGN.

:)

KJAZZ
05-07-2002, 01:24 AM
Ahh, tender moments. :D