PDA

View Full Version : Win Prizes for Swearing!

J.J. Maxx
05-06-2002, 04:34 PM
Here's (http://www.fannybatter.com/swearing.htm) something you don't get every day, a chance to make a genuinely obscene phone call, without getting prosecuted for it! They'll be giving away prizes galore, all carefully gleaned from their glittering stockpile, in return for the funniest examples of poetically coarse outburst.

Just pick up phone and leave your message on their voicemail system, it's Freephone and it won't cost you a penny. Please try to keep it down to 15 seconds or so.

Remember that anyone can string a series of obscenities together, the skill
lies in striking a balance between outrageous language, and comic delivery.
Anybody can swear, it's doing it with style and panache that's the hard bit. Good luck!

Owing to the increasingly obscene standard of submission, many of the examples are not for children's ears. If you're under 18, please fuck off! (Or turn down your speakers.)

WARNING: THIS CONTEST IS BEING RUN BY AN ADULT NOVELTY WEBSITE. WHILE THERE IS NO NUDITY OF ANY KIND ON THIS PAGE I DID SEE SOME TITTIE PILLOWS AND SOME WEENIE BEANIES SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Cronic
05-06-2002, 04:37 PM
I'd cry right now if my soul were capable of such a thing at least...

J.J. Maxx
05-06-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
I'd cry right now if my soul were capable of such a thing at least...

Why's that? Is it the fact that someone has finally made a contest you can win? :laughing:

Cronic
05-06-2002, 04:45 PM
They've taken two horrible things... swearing... and of course competition and turned them into something beautiful... A way to win stuff!! hehe I'm all teary eyed just fuckin thinkin about it =)

Beldaran
05-06-2002, 04:51 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!! HAHaHAHAHA!! That is so AWESOME!

jman2050
05-06-2002, 05:47 PM
Sad. Very sad. What has the world come too :rolleyes:

Drunken Tiger
05-06-2002, 10:15 PM
Where Do you find this stuff???

Rijuhn
05-06-2002, 11:45 PM
LOL, I think it's funny as hell. I don't care what anybody says about the morality of America. It's all fun to me. :thumbsup: