PDA

View Full Version : A contract

Ibis, God of Magicks
05-06-2002, 01:37 PM
If I wanted to put a contract out on someone, how would I go about doing that?

Does anyone happen to know the going rate for a hit these days?

Hermit
05-06-2002, 07:15 PM
Depends on who it is, and who you find to do it. I suspect if it's just an average everyday person you want killed it wouldn't be all that much compared to someone of stature.

Then again it depends on the hitman as well, whether he's just some punk or a pro :shrug:

Jigglysaint
05-06-2002, 07:45 PM
You're kidding, right? I'm not going to give any advice except you had better be joking otherwise you don't know the danger you're in if you're not!

Ibis, God of Magicks
05-06-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
You're kidding, right? I'm not going to give any advice except you had better be joking otherwise you don't know the danger you're in if you're not!

What the fuck businsess is it of yours?
I was just asking if anyone had any connections like that. I've got the money, I'd like to see some people knocked off.

Like,
1) My annoying ass Neighbor
2) President Bush
3) Some kids that made fun of me in school
4) Any member of the backstreet boys.
5) And now Jigglysaint

MegaMan3000
05-06-2002, 10:03 PM
As Hermit said its all on the persons status and on the hitman.

Jigglysaint
05-07-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Ibis_god_of_Magicks

What the fuck businsess is it of yours?
I was just asking if anyone had any connections like that. I've got the money, I'd like to see some people knocked off.

Like,
1) My annoying ass Neighbor
2) President Bush
3) Some kids that made fun of me in school
4) Any member of the backstreet boys.
5) And now Jigglysaint

I was just saying....

Anyway, you couldn't get someone to find me anyway, so I'm safe:laughing: .

slothman
05-07-2002, 12:10 AM
Well I agree with 1 of those you mentioned. I still wouldn't do anything about it though. Except mabye dial 911 for assistance.

J.J. Maxx
05-07-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint

I was just saying....

Anyway, you couldn't get someone to find me anyway, so I'm safe:laughing: .

*LOL* Are you serious? I'm not a professional but how do you think it would take one to find someone who looked like you, was born on November 3, 1979 and lived in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I'm sure it would take him all of 5 minutes to know everything about you. :thumbsup:

MetaStaiford
05-07-2002, 12:13 AM
ehh? i KNEW there a few people i forgot to add to this....

*scribbles he names of the BSB members onto the list, and scribbles the jigglypuff's name onto the 'preachy fools' part of the list*

if you ever need to borrow my list, lemme know... as for the going rate... i honestly have NO idea, but there ARE a few punks who deserve it. if you mean this, give 'em what for, starting with numbers 2 then 4.

Jigglysaint
05-07-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by JJMaxx

*LOL* Are you serious? I'm not a professional but how do you think it would take one to find someone who looked like you, was born on November 3, 1979 and lived in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I'm sure it would take him all of 5 minutes to know everything about you. :thumbsup:

(in a muffled voice) "shut uup;) "

Hey, I'm the last person to go to for anything about murder. I never was the killing type. When I did the serial killer test, I was an Angel of Death.

See you guys real soon(sound of swooping and violent massacure of evil, wicked beings):D

Wait a sec, like you guys know where Canada is anyway!

JayeM
05-07-2002, 02:43 AM
Dummy's Guide to Finding Canada:
1. Start anywhere in the continental US.
2. Go north until your ass freezes.

Ibis, why pay a hitman when you could just cast a few spells? Oh, and leave Jigglysaint out of it...I'd miss his cute avatar and I think it's against the forum rules to kill staff members. I'd hate to see you get banned.

Mitsukara
05-07-2002, 02:59 AM
I thought you meant contracting someone as in having them sign a contract to do some sort of work or service for you... other than dieing or killing someone, that is.

richeva
05-07-2002, 03:06 AM
Ill do anything for a shiny penny.......

CH@O$
05-07-2002, 03:06 AM
i'll do it for a fiver a head (literally)

Zaphod Q. IX
05-07-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by JayeM

...I think it's against the forum rules to kill staff members. I'd hate to see you get banned.
It is...unless you out-rank them....<insert evil laugh here>:sly:

The Silent Assassin
05-07-2002, 06:16 AM
Somebody call my name :naughty: ?