PDA

View Full Version : My dad...

Brasel
05-05-2002, 07:11 PM
I used to dislike him...but...I'm really getting along with him lately. Sure he lectures about things that don't need it, and he gets kind of annoying, but what parent doesnt?

I'm really glad that my dad and I are getting along lately, we went shopping today. It was fun.

Daarkseid
05-05-2002, 07:16 PM
I was really close to my dad when I was age 15 to 17. Then after that he kinda went weird on me, and for awhile I was really nervous around him. Thats probably why my mom moved out of the house too. Since a few months ago though, he's gotten better. Probably had some issues of his own to contend with for awhile.

Jemsee
05-05-2002, 07:26 PM
Cool.
Being a father thats nice to hear.
We tend to lecture about stuff 'cus it makes us feel usefull, and sometimes we even know what we are talking about.
Glad you had a good time with him, hope you have many more.
:)

Rainman
05-05-2002, 07:38 PM
I respect my dad a lot. He is such a good person despite his problems. People always like him. I want to be like him when I grow up.

Toolie
05-05-2002, 08:38 PM
Your parents are seperated, Daarkseid? I always thought you lived with both of them... I even thought I spoke to her once.... :confuse2:

Dracula
05-05-2002, 09:03 PM
hmmm... I started to get along with my dad. We went driving around, he told me stories of when he was younger, we even played Castlvania together (I really loved that). Well, then he passed aay. Just when I finally started to think clearly about him, he was gone. I'm really glad you're starting to get along with yours, SA, cuz he could be gone before you know it. Make the most of your time when yo're around him.

Rijuhn
05-05-2002, 11:25 PM
I've always had respect for my parents. I went through about 2 years where I didn't like them, but that was only 2 years. For most kids it's like most of their childhood. It's mainly because I've always been keen, and tried my hardest to understand how hard they work for me, and how much they do for me. God Bless them. I would give my parents a hug right now, but it's late.

goKi
05-06-2002, 12:04 AM
im really distant from my parents at the moment, we arent really getting along.

Mitsukara
05-06-2002, 12:14 AM
I get along well enough with my father... my mother, on the other hand, I won't get into at the moment.

Daarkseid
05-06-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Toolie
Your parents are seperated, Daarkseid? I always thought you lived with both of them... I even thought I spoke to her once.... :confuse2:

My mom moved out last February, and I don't think you've called as often after February as you did prior. Supposedly, the separation is temporary, but I really don't care if it is or not. I'm just worried about what my dad would do if he were to find out that it was a permanent separation.

Toolie
05-06-2002, 01:01 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that man... we all hope things work out well but you as well as I know that sometimes things just dont work out....

Whatever happens, just make sure everyone keeps their sanity and not go off the deep-end.

Brasel
05-06-2002, 02:02 AM
Don't worry too much. My parents are divorced, and everything about the divorce sucked at first...but it came all together in the end.