PDA

View Full Version : quest progress 1st quest

Rose
05-05-2002, 05:01 PM
im almost done with it its so cool!!! I can't wait to put it out 'maybe i should just for them hmmmm'' well its got almost the whole overworld and cool stuff on it the first dungeon is almost done '''i bet you're thinking just the first dungeon well im doing a big change to every thing so it looks good well let me know what i should put for dungeon 2 remake

VGWarrior
05-05-2002, 07:31 PM
Any chance we can see some screenshots?

In case you forgot how, it's F12.

Nick
05-05-2002, 07:43 PM
Exactly what kind of remake is this? I remember seeing it before, but I kind of forgot.

Rose
05-06-2002, 04:30 PM
i should soon whenever i can.... My aol got shut down my step mom is being a b!tch(sorry for the word but its true)anyways im at a store i might be gone so i'll try to put pics if i can at my cousins and thats if i remember to bring the pics to put on here

The quest is a remake of the 1st quest the nes one' but it uses Z3 Tiles and not everything is the same so its better and i like it

There might be some changes to some of the items because i used some of the lufia 2 tiles that i made and did some tiles myself....The world map is 60% done & all the dungeons 40% done i'll post again maybe later is possible bye............